Chapala.com Webboard

Guadalajara Pfizer vaccinations - Non Guad. residents accepted ? rejected?

ARIBOY

33 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

When posters are responding to a specific post, they generally quote part of that post to indicate who they are responding to, or at least mention the person's name, so it's clear.

Responding "hot on the heels" of another post doesn't indicate you are responding to that post because someone else can submit a post while you are composing yours, that will appear between the two.

I know you think you're quite clever, but I can assure you that Natasha and I are not one and the same person. And if you were all that clever, you would look at our profiles and see that Natasha has been a forum member since 2011, I have since 2013, and I see you just joined in Oct.2020. Unless you got banned and came back as a newbie.

And I don't respond at all to "everything you write"- I've hardly ever responded to your endless pointless posts until the last couple days.

Ah, so now we also have to follow your specific rules about how to post? Like I said, there are two mod jobs open. You couldn't possibly qualify, based on your constant litigious and sanctimonious costant bleating about everythin in the world except the topic at hand, but give it a shot.

And I suggest you let natasha mumble all on her own. The lengths the two of you will go to to make me look like the bad guy is absolutely hilarious. I am dieing of mirth over here.

7 hours ago, AndyPanda said:

Ah, so now we also have to follow your specific rules about how to post? Like I said, there are two mod jobs open. You couldn't possibly qualify, based on your constant litigious and sanctimonious costant bleating about everythin in the world except the topic at hand, but give it a shot.

And I suggest you let natasha mumble all on her own. The lengths the two of you will go to to make me look like the bad guy is absolutely hilarious. I am dieing of mirth over here.

Mudgirl did not give you “specific rules about how to post.” She offered information about why quoting (even partially) the post to which you are responding makes clear to whom you are responding. It cuts down on confusion. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, AndyPanda said:

So one has to assume you are either waiting for your shot until after every single metro area Mexican has been innoculated, or you are going up north to do it.

One would assume incorrectly. I've already said I got mine in Chapala last Friday when they allowed San Antonio residents to go there.

16 minutes ago, AndyPanda said:

No, I get that. I was referring to not seeing Natasha saying anywhere that she got hers last Friday. (I may have missed that statement, considering I pretty much skip through all her attacks.)

"...all her attacks." = your psychological projection.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, AndyPanda said:

No, I get that. I was referring to not seeing Natasha saying anywhere that she got hers last Friday. (I may have missed that statement, considering I pretty much skip through all her attacks.)

You not only missed a statement, you missed THE INTENT of a whole thread... you even posted a dig against her close to the end. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Ferret said:

You not only missed a statement, you missed THE INTENT of a whole thread... you even posted a dig against her close to the end. 

Ah, well, I'm not always right. All I said was "I missed it".  What does that mean to you?

And listen, she deserves every dig she gets. I put up with the baloney on here for a long time. No more.

• Sad 1

Just now, lcscats said:

You folks need to go for a walk and get out of the house.  As far as Pete goes whats the big deal.  All you have to do is not read his posts.  Why are you folks so argumentative??  You are making this board look foolish. 

Have a nice day!

There is a troll here. We are reacting accordingly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A troll is someone who has an endless need for attention, while not offering anything constructive, not someone who makes personal attacks. Personal attacks aren't acceptable on public forums, but that isn't what defines a troll.

Some trolls are actually intelligent and somewhat entertaining, others are simply sad and tedious.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, AndyPanda said:

Trolling is the activity of attacking others for no reason. Disliking their posts is no reason to attack. YOU are the trolls. Keep it up. Shows just an extremely high level of intelligence.

You mean like you did in Natasha's thread on her getting the vaccine on Friday?

Have you added anything constructive to any post? I really am tired of you. Go away. And you are now on IGNORE along with modeeper... and you remind me of him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mudgirl said:

A troll is someone who has an endless need for attention, while not offering anything constructive, not someone who makes personal attacks. Personal attacks aren't acceptable on public forums, but that isn't what defines a troll.

Some trolls are actually intelligent and somewhat entertaining, others are simply sad and tedious.

Make up your own definitions to satisfy your inner craving to be... what? I don't know. But it doesn't fly. Just give up. What a waste of air.

2 hours ago, Ferret said:

You mean like you did in Natasha's thread on her getting the vaccine on Friday?

Have you added anything constructive to any post? I really am tired of you. Go away. And you are now on IGNORE along with modeeper... and you remind me of him.

I trolled her not. I called her out on her BS, which she repeated over and over, with NO PROOF, nada. In fact, I posted her own posts back at her, which you all seem to have overlooked, which couldn't be any more clear. If calling out BS is trolling, which it ain't, then so be it.