Chapala.com Webboard

Will there be more Vaccines next week

1 hour ago, Guiness said:

If you have info on this, please post. Any word on which areas might receive the Astrazenica from the US?

The interim municipal president announced on Friday that vaccinations will continue for those age 60+ on Monday at 8 am in Ajijic, at the malecón, to use up the approx. 800 doses of Sinovac that remain from the allotment to our area.  

Please have a photocopy of three documents with you: the federal vaccine registration confirmation (get at mivacuna.salud.gob.mx), your CURP, and both sides of your Temporal/Permanente/INE. Having a copy of these documents to turn in to the registrars for your paperwork greatly speeds up the registration process.

18 minutes ago, jrod said:

The interim municipal president announced on Friday that vaccinations will continue for those age 60+ on Monday at 8 am in Ajijic, at the malecón, to use up the approx. 800 doses of Sinovac that remain from the allotment to our area.  

Please have a photocopy of three documents with you: the federal vaccine registration confirmation (get at mivacuna.salud.gob.mx), your CURP, and both sides of your Temporal/Permanente/INE. Having a copy of these documents to turn in to the registrars for your paperwork greatly speeds up the registration process.

the federal vaccine registration confirmation (get at mivacuna.salud.gob.mx)

How do you "get  it" ? I registered there about a ago and have not heard back.  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

the federal vaccine registration confirmation (get at mivacuna.salud.gob.mx)

How do you "get  it" ? I registered there about a ago and have not heard back.  

I got an email back saying that I had successfully registered for the vaccine. Very offical looking. (the first one) Don't expect a phone call.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jrod said:

I wish people would not just post about things Ajijic . Most people here don't live in Ajjic.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, oregontochapala said:

You can bring up the confirmation  page by entering your CURP.

Once the page is on your screen right click to get your menu that includes the print command.

Take that copy along with a copy of your CURP from the Gobierno site, a copy of your Permanente card, and a comprobante  with your address on it. Monday is the final day in Ajijic only.

All details have been on the Gobierno de Chapala page every day for the past week. The Chapala expat liason has also been posting updates. It might be time to consider Facebook. 

So, I am not to wait like a good "Little Boy" after I register for instructions on "when and where" to go for my shot? I should simply print out my "registration" page and with other docs, as a SAT resident jump to the line in Chapala or elsewhere?   

14 hours ago, cedros said:

I wish people would not just post about things Ajijic . Most people here don't live in Ajjic.

This is not just for Ajijic: it consolidates this last push of vaccine for the 60+ crowd for all of Lakeside, which earlier in the week had three different vaccine locations for all our municipalities.

And now the date and venue have changed again as of an hour ago--Parque de la Cristianía, 8 am SUNDAY, same document requirements. 

10 hours ago, gringohombre said:

So, I am not to wait like a good "Little Boy" after I register for instructions on "when and where" to go for my shot? I should simply print out my "registration" page and with other docs, as a SAT resident jump to the line in Chapala or elsewhere?   

Yes

6 hours ago, jrod said:

This is not just for Ajijic: it consolidates this last push of vaccine for the 60+ crowd for all of Lakeside, which earlier in the week had three different vaccine locations for all our municipalities.

And now the date and venue have changed again as of an hour ago--Parque de la Cristianía, 8 am tomorrow, same document requirements. 

What day is tomorrow?

Ajijic vaccination was very efficeient on Friday so hopefully it will continue.. Take a sweater.. I took everything afainst the heat and was cold the whole time  was there but it onoy was 1h 30 miinutes. For wpeople with wheelchairs go down on the street lines with trees a couple of blocks east of Colon.. you will be helped from both siides but this one is closer to the area of vaccination. It is very orderly so you will not have a problem.