Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

USA Unloads AstraZeneca Vaccine on Mexico


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, virgo lady said:

Wrong again, 25 out of 20 million.      Healthy people with no previous issues.

Wrong "again"? Not yet. Here's my article; https://abc7chicago.com/astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-blood-clots-us/10430086/

Where's yours? 25 deaths? Come on, show us.

Not only that, the percentage is like .000005. You will die of someone's fart before you will die of a blood clot from the Covid vaccine.

  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it is locked it will be the first time in awhile without gringohombre's help. 😊

Stop this silliness. You folks have been indoors too long.

Wrong "again"? Not yet. Here's my article; https://abc7chicago.com/astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-blood-clots-us/10430086/ Where's yours? 25 deaths? Come on, show us. Not only that, the percentag

My personal jury is out on the AZ vaccine for now. I'm super healthy, but I also have extremely low blood pressure , varicose veins and poor circulation (which doesn't bother me in daily life, except that my hands and feet get cold easily). So blood clotting is a risk for me, more so than most people.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

France limits AstraZeneca Covid jab to over-55s as Europe treads cautiously | World news | The Guardian

France has said only people aged 55 and over should receive the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine, and three Scandinavian countries have reserved judgment until next week, a day after Europe’s health regulator declared the shot safe and effective for all age groups.

As politicians launched an urgent effort to convince citizens of the vaccine’s safety, the French health regulator said the shot’s use should resume “without delay”. France was among more than a dozen EU states to suspend the shot this week.

But Dominique Le Guludec, the head of the regulator, said it should be provisionally reserved for people aged 55 and over until further information was available, on the basis of rare but serious cases of a brain blood clot disorder known as cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST).

Le Guludec said 25 people who had received the AstraZeneca shot had fallen ill with the disorder in Europe, and nine aged under 55, most of them women, had died. The cases needed further investigation, she said.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AndyPanda said:

Hmmm. 25 people "fallen ill". Not died. And certainly not of blood clots.

9 died, NOT 2.       Of blood clotting and closely related factors.    Health under 55's.

You're wrong again.      

Got skin / stock in this AZ game, do you?    $$$

Link to post
Share on other sites

Report on 3-20-2021 is that there have been 13 people in Texas out of almost 3M vaccinated that have become positive with the virus more than 14 days after getting their 2nd shot. No mention if any have died. So glad we got our Pfizers there.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, virgo lady said:

9 died, NOT 2.       Of blood clotting and closely related factors.    Health under 55's.

You're wrong again.      

Got skin / stock in this AZ game, do you?    $$$

Have not been wrong YET. You have beenw rong every single time. And you keep making it up. Every. Single. Time. Where does it say 9 died? Of blood clots? You keep changing the numbers without showing us you proof. Come on, wake up or go home.

Never mind. Don't bother. We know you can't. And I simply can no longer carry on a "conversation" with someone with your... attitude.

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AndyPanda said:

Have not been wrong YET. You have beenw rong every single time. And you keep making it up. Every. Single. Time. Where does it say 9 died? Of blood clots? You keep changing the numbers without showing us you proof. Come on, wake up or go home.

Never mind. Don't bother. We know you can't. And I simply can no longer carry on a "conversation" with someone with your... attitude.

I commented on you behaving in a condescending way on another thread a few days ago and you said I know nothing about you and I was judging you hastily. Maybe I was but I read almost ever post here and get a feel for what different posters are thinking.

Well if you keep insulting us instead of politely correcting/communicating with us posters the way you just did with very long time poster and a knowlegable poster virgo lady I hope you will stop and think about why you, a newbie member here for months, feels entitled to behave in this way? Prove me wrong then and calm down. Alan, another long time member.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Alan you criticizing someone who HAS BEEN here a long time, just not on this board,  and he is dealing with someone who thinks they are never wrong even when they fabricate the garbage they put out there.

So don´t include me with your "US".

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, AlanMexicali said:

I commented on you behaving in a condescending way on another thread a few days ago and you said I know nothing about you and I was judging you hastily. Maybe I was but I read almost ever post here and get a feel for what different posters are thinking.

Well if you keep insulting us instead of politely correcting/communicating with us posters the way you just did with very long time poster and a knowlegable poster virgo lady I hope you will stop and think about why you, a newbie member here for months, feels entitled to behave in this way? Prove me wrong then and calm down. Alan, another long time member.

You think my firm stance against this person is insulting? No, in my opinion, what you find insulting is that you were not able to deal with my solid arguments against your comments.  virgolady has been here since late 2019. Maybe a year and a half, and has slung almost nothing but poison since the first comment. That's a long time? By who's standards?

I asked for proof. What I got was malarkey, and more than once. But here you go, changing the rules.

I just don't cotton to BS, and I don't believe any other member does except when they side with it. I may be direct when confronting BS, but not insulting. Is that insulting to you? So be it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AndyPanda said:

Hmmm. 25 people "fallen ill". Not died. And certainly not of blood clots.

 

10 hours ago, virgo lady said:

9 died, NOT 2.       Of blood clotting and closely related factors.    Health under 55's.

You're wrong again.      

Got skin / stock in this AZ game, do you?    $$$

 

10 hours ago, AndyPanda said:

Have not been wrong YET. You have beenw rong every single time. And you keep making it up. Every. Single. Time. Where does it say 9 died? Of blood clots? You keep changing the numbers without showing us you proof. Come on, wake up or go home.

Never mind. Don't bother. We know you can't. And I simply can no longer carry on a "conversation" with someone with your... attitude.

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca-benefits-still-outweigh-risks-despite-possible-link-rare-blood-clots

7 + 18 = 25 ill from blood clots.

9 died.

   News 18/03/2021 "These are rare cases – around 20 million people in the UK and EEA had received the vaccine as of March 16 and EMA had reviewed only 7 cases of blood clots in multiple blood vessels (disseminated intravascular coagulation, DIC) and 18 cases of CVST. A causal link with the vaccine is not proven, but is possible and deserves further analysis.

The Committee’s experts looked in extreme detail at records of DIC and CVST reported from Member States, 9 of which resulted in death. Most of these occurred in people under 55 and the majority were women. Because these events are rare, and COVID-19 itself often causes blood clotting disorders in patients, it is difficult to estimate a background rate for these events in people who have not had the vaccine."

It seems you need correcting not virgo lady in this case. She could have used a much better link to the info. she was quoting, I must admit, but shouldn't be called a BSer by you because she chose not to. Yes, I definately consider your comments about her rude and insulting.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AndyPanda said:

You think my firm stance against this person is insulting? No, in my opinion, what you find insulting is that you were not able to deal with my solid arguments against your comments.  virgolady has been here since late 2019. Maybe a year and a half, and has slung almost nothing but poison since the first comment. That's a long time? By who's standards?

I asked for proof. What I got was malarkey, and more than once. But here you go, changing the rules.

I just don't cotton to BS, and I don't believe any other member does except when they side with it. I may be direct when confronting BS, but not insulting. Is that insulting to you? So be it.

See my above post. Again I recommend you to calm down and be nice. 

What solid arguments against my comments are you refering to? When you said I know nothing about you? I am learning more all the time. Alan

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, slainte39 said:

Alan you criticizing someone who HAS BEEN here a long time, just not on this board,  and he is dealing with someone who thinks they are never wrong even when they fabricate the garbage they put out there.

So don´t include me with your "US".

 

I used the word "us" as a collective. If you wish to be excluded do so without my permission. It would be automatic by it's exclusion policy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AlanMexicali said:

See my above post. Again I recommend you to calm down and be nice. 

What solid arguments against my comments are you refering to? When you said I know nothing about you? I am learning more all the time. Alan

You are one big personal attack. No more comments necessary or forthcoming.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AndyPanda said:

You are one big personal attack. No more comments necessary or forthcoming.

I did not personally attack you at all. I commented on what you were doing only. Get some courage and then comment on my posts if you like. Don't run and hide and expect me not to comment on your posts if I like. Alan

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlanMexicali said:

I did not personally attack you at all. I commented on what you were doing only. Get some courage and then comment on my posts if you like. Don't run and hide and expect me not to comment on your posts if I like. Alan

"Condescending. Calm down. Be nice. Get some courage. Don't run and hide."

You are one big personal attack. No more comments necessary or forthcoming.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, AndyPanda said:

"Condescending. Calm down. Be nice. Get some courage. Don't run and hide."

You are one big personal attack. No more cmments necessary or forthcoming.

Triggered much, there, AndyPanda bear?   Need a hug?

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RickS said:

If ever a Thread needed locking.....

 

If it is locked it will be the first time in awhile without gringohombre's help. 😊

  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...