Chapala.com Webboard

Need neurologist or Neuro-ophthalmologist

Lexy

I saw a good recommendation for neurologist Dr. Ernesto Girbau Romo on this forum from last year, but he no long comes to San Antonio Hospital. They said they didn't have contact info.

Can anyone recommend a good neurologist or neuro-ophthalmologist? My problem is double vision. My current ophthalmologists ordered an MRI, which I got yesterday.  I'd like to be in the care of someone other than my current ophthalmologists.

Lexy

Thanks for the replies.

I want to correct something I wrote. San Antonio Hosptial told me over the phone that  Dr. Ernesto Girbau Romo was no longer there and they had no contact info.

In fact, he comes to their clinic every Thursday and Friday. His cel is 3334401178

• Like 1

Nowhere on that site does it address lexy's needs as I stated earlier so not ALL eye related issues. I  am not unfamiliar with all things related to eye issues after having been in management in 2 ophthalmic related corporations which required me to interact with those in the ophthalmic fields of treatments.

19 minutes ago, Lexy said:

Thanks for the replies.

I want to correct something I wrote. San Antonio Hosptial told me over the phone that  Dr. Ernesto Girbau Romo was no longer there and they had no contact info.

In fact, he comes to their clinic every Thursday and Friday. His cel is 3334401178

He is also affiliated with Del Carmen.

When I googled for a N-O in  Guadalajara,3 came up but only one seems to be a N-O judging from his site.

I saw the new Clinical Neurologist at Quality Care on Friday. He is Dr Michel. He is very smart and seems to be well connected. Phone and ask for his phone, or even better his whatsapp, if he knows anybody. The Clinical Neurologists are the most difficult to find, studying electromechanical brain functions. They mostly go straight into the research labs, all over the world.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...