Chapala.com Webboard

Comprobante de Vacunacion Contra el Virus Sars-Cov2

AlanMexicali

It appears many vaccination centers are not giving people the official vaccination document and especially the "Servants of the Nation" group. This is what everyone should recieve upon being vaccinated with the first dose and another when getting the second dose.

Recieving nothing at all is unacceptable. Recieving a hand written homemade form anyone can make is acceptable for the first dose as long as you recieve the official documents after your second dose as posted below. Incompetence is showing it's ugly head again in this "Well planned vaccination drive."

How many here have been given this comprobante [comprobant=proof; comprobante=voucher/reciept] of recieving your Covid-19 vaccination at one of the vaccination sites? I presume if you don't recieve two (one for each jab) after your second jab you will have no offical proof from the Mexican government and might have to scramble afterwards to get them. They might just have you go someplace with whatever you were given and then give them to you.

2021-03-19 04.28.43.jpg

• Thanks 1

We got a different form in Chapala. Official seal on it. Record of vaccine and space for record of 2nd vaccine, as well as an empty date for the 2nd dose. More complete than yours is showing. IT SPECIFICALLY STATES, BESIDE THE SEAL, "COMPROBANTE DE VCUNACIÓN CONTRA LA COVID-19" AT THE TOP.

https://www.gob.mx/salud/acciones-y-programas/unidad-de-inteligencia-epidemiologica-y-sanitaria-uies

Google Translation:

Home: Secretary of Health Actions and Programs

UIES Epidemiological and Health Intelligence Unit

General Directorate of Epidemiology.

Author Secretary of Health Publication Date: March 05, 2020

PURPOSE Ability to detect and attend, with opportunity, critical epidemiological events and natural disasters that put the health of the country's population at risk Detect any health contingency that occurs in the country or in the world Collection of information obtained from multiple sources , actions are directed for the timely care of the affected or at-risk population, with preventive and control measures according to the event. Monitor the course of health emergencies, with the aim of maintaining coordination, efficiency and agility in the taking of Decisions Permanent national and international link OBJECTIVE Provide timely information on any potential risk, threat or situation that affects the health of the population Provide information for making strategic decisions on prevention and control of damage to the health of the population .MISSION AND VISIONMISSION: Produce timely, verified, validated and analyzed information on events coughs of interest to public health and health authorities; evaluating the risk that these events imply on the health of the population. VISION: To be a national model in the exercise of Epidemiological Intelligence, in the production of information, training of human resources and to be an international collaboration center for health security."

The "Comprobante de Vacunacion Contra el Virus Sars-Cov2" is the official document from Mexico's UIES equivalent to the CDC [Center for Disease Control] in the USA. The official proof of being vaccinated against Covid-19.

1 hour ago, AndyPanda said:

We got a different form in Chapala. Official seal on it. Record of vaccine and space for record of 2nd vaccine, as well as an empty date for the 2nd dose. More complete than yours is showing.

What official seal? The above document is for one jab only. They will give you another for the second jab it appears. Some vaccines are only one jabbers.

5 hours ago, AlanMexicali said:

What official seal? The above document is for one jab only. They will give you another for the second jab it appears. Some vaccines are only one jabbers.

The one that shows on your form and my form. You asked "How many here have been given this comprobante", as if other locations were not doing this. Then followed it up with the so-called definition of the comprobante. And I told you we did.

To repeat, and what bournemouth said, there is space for the second jab. Maybe your form is not official enough. And I have not heard of any single-shot J&J vaccines around here.

18 minutes ago, AndyPanda said:

The one that shows on your form and my form. You asked "How many here have been given this comprobante", as if other locations were not doing this. Then followed it up with the so-called definition of the comprobante. And I told you we did.

To repeat, and what bournemouth said, there is space for the second jab. Maybe your form is not official enough. And I have not heard of any single-shot J&J vaccines around here.

My friend in Guadalajara got your form also with space for the second dose and the date to return for it. The photo must be another older document and your's the newer updated one, I'm thinking.

Two forms used for the "Comprobante de Vacunacion Contra el Virus Sars-Cov2"

This photo is from someone who got their second jab this morning in CDMX.

It is the same one I posted a foto of and has only has one space for the data and she has the same form for her first jab which they inspected today.

People getting these forms will have to show both.

Vacc-certific-anonym.png

25 minutes ago, AndyPanda said:

Good to know if I ever go to Mexico City for a shot.

Same systen here in the state of San Luis Potosi. From what I have read Jalisco has vaccination centers people have reported giving a slip of paper after getting the first jab with the data and even giving people nothing. It might not be a bad idea to keep this thread updated so the information is confirmed who got what and where. Don't you think? Even if you never go to CDMX.