Chapala.com Webboard

Amazing vaccine experience yesterday in Tonala at the University.

On 3/19/2021 at 8:26 AM, AndyPanda said:

No, I know at least two people who live here, not in Tonala, who went and got theirs. And as elevator just posted, they don't live there. Where did you hear this?

Well in the notice in the paper of the week-end vaccinations it stated that it was only for residents of Guadalajara.

19 hours ago, rafterbr said:

You are very, very lucky to get the Pfizer vaccine.  I fear all the people getting the Sinaloa vaccine will one day have to redo it.

ALL vaccines will need to be redone, annually. In time it will become a component of our usual annual flu shots. If you received the Sinovac shot and are concerned or frightened by what the rumour mongers are spreading around, all you have to do is get an antibody test in a few weeks to see if you have the antibodies. If you do. You are protected. It is really that simple.

3 minutes ago, Semalu said:

ALL vaccines will need to be redone, annually. In time it will become a component of our usual annual flu shots.

Not a single medical authority has said that, from Johns Hopkins labs to the Canadian health establishment. It is speculation on your part and should not be reported as fact.

17 hours ago, slainte39 said:

It´s the same couple of chronic complainers that show up everywhere they can, to complain. Must be a real joy to be around and hear the never ending whining about the Mexican government and how things are done here.  Of course, I realize they have been sentenced and have to serve their sentence here. AlanMexicali just can´t abide by anything AMLO does,even if he does it right. The other one should be President of Mexico, because has the answers for all the problems, but isn´t Mexican enough to be El Presidente, very sad for a struggling nation to be deprived of all that expertise.

To you it is complaining, obviously. To me it is setting lakeside7 straight that it is all not the same thing as the last 40-50 years, obviously. He knows nothing about it but keeps saying he does. It improved from 1994 gradually until the new administration came along and reversed direction to bring it back to the PRI hay days when massive corruption and lack of oversight thrived. You obviously haven't been following what has transpired in these last 2 1/2 years so stop your condescending posts, please. It is worse and going to be even worse. AndyPanda is obviously a newbie to Mexico and knows nothing about it either, but thinks he does. Also is condescending often.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AlanMexicali said:

To you it is complaining, obviously. To me it is setting lakeside7 straight that it is all not the same thing as the last 40-50 years, obviously. He knows nothing about it but keeps saying he does. It improved from 1994 gradually until the new administration came along and reversed direction to bring it back to the PRI hay days when massive corruption and lack of oversight thrived. You obviously haven't been following what has transpired in these last 2 1/2 years so stop your condesending posts, please. It is worse and going to be even worse. AndyPanda is obviously a newbie to Mexico and knows nothing about it either, but thinks he does. Also is condesending often.

I agree that AMLO has set Mexico back.  He panders to his poor, rural, uneducated followers, yet has no plan for them to better themselves economically or via education. 

He plays the populist card; denigrating the wealthy and mocking educated Mexicans.  He tells the poor that they are better than the rich; but he does nothing to lift his followers out of poverty. 

It's one thing to make his followers feel good about themselves, but without a strategy to improve their lives and ultimately enlarge the middle class, there is no advancement for them or for this country.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, AlanMexicali said:

To you it is complaining, obviously. To me it is setting lakeside7 straight that it is all not the same thing as the last 40-50 years, obviously. He knows nothing about it but keeps saying he does. It improved from 1994 gradually until the new administration came along and reversed direction to bring it back to the PRI hay days when massive corruption and lack of oversight thrived. You obviously haven't been following what has transpired in these last 2 1/2 years so stop your condescending posts, please. It is worse and going to be even worse. AndyPanda is obviously a newbie to Mexico and knows nothing about it either, but thinks he does. Also is condescending often.

April_Does-Laughing-Gas-Really-Make-You-

If you had any idea who either of us are, you would hastily retreat from your judgments.

• Like 2