Chapala.com Webboard

Long Day for Vaccination in Ajijic

Out1

The inconsiderate jerk that blocked access to my garage finally left at 7:45; 12 hours later.

I left a note on his car and he didn't have the balls to come to the door and apologize and say he was moving his car so I could get out.

South Dakota plates 19B D90; JERK

59 minutes ago, liquipure said:

I live in the village too. People are pretty inconsiderate, not even lookin when they park. I call the police to tow them.

Who do you call?  I need that info now that I have a car and a garage door, people park IFO it, before, never.

2 hours ago, Out1 said:

The inconsiderate jerk that blocked access to my garage finally left at 7:45; 12 hours later.

I left a note on his car and he didn't have the balls to come to the door and apologize and say he was moving his car so I could get out.

South Dakota plates 19B D90; JERK

You need my favorite Mexican sign on your garage door- " Respete mi entrada y yo respeteré tu coche".

( Respect my entrance and I'll respect your car)

You could have at least stuffed some pieces of fish or shrimp in the air vents under the windshield so they have to live with the stink for a long time, not being able to figure out where it's coming from. Gorilla glue in the tire valves or the trunk lock is a good one, too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1