Chapala.com Webboard

Looking for Concrete Fountain

I have done what you plan to do sunnyvmx. May I suggest that you line the fountain base with landscape fabric to prevent the loss of soil. I lined it first then filled about half way with gravel and have potted plants sitting on top of the gravel. The smaller pieces of the fountain (stems and bowls), I turned into "mushrooms" in other parts of the garden. It's always in transition. I'm trying to figure out how to get the middle piece out, it won't break so I'm thinking concrete saw. It's a learning process. Have fun!

I seem to need a challenge or project going all the time. Two dogs, 400 plants, 60 fish should be enough. Even 5 husbands (trained 'em, sold 'em, got a good price.) Now this:

p4bnvo1xjkpy.thumb.jpg.dfbd3f405cec3be0c34e1ae469f98ce4.jpg

• Like 2

I agree. Have to try it. This low humidity is defeating me in the plant room. Even with 2 water fountains and humidifier. I may just give up and switch to succulents and cactus. I see a lot of bus trips to the cactus nurseries in my future. 

I would like to see what she has. I'm flexible with my time. See if she wants me to contact her to make an appointment. I appreciate the trouble you've gone to for me.