Chapala.com Webboard

Gadget Guy

If your old tech is Sr. A, give him another chance. Nobody is a better trouble shooter than him and his brother, because they understand board level electronics. His time is tight, not his fault. He charges a little bit more than usual, but it goes to a worthy cause.

• Sad 1

That's what I checked and had no luck with that number so that's why I'm asking my question because I ran out off options doing my research. He does also call himself Gadget Guy. Might have to get somebody else but gadget guy is who I want to talk to about it as well as his TV service.

Here is what gadget guy posted, Pedro:

Hello everyone! My name is Jonathan Clifton and I can't tell you how excited I am to fix your gadgets. From the time I was old enough to hold a screw driver in my hand I was taking things apart to see how they worked. To my siblings whose toys I chose not to always put back together....sorry, I was young, I'm sure I've made up for it in free repairs since then. I'll keep it simple, this is what I ultimately do best. We live in a world full of computers, tablets, and all sorts of gadgets. There's only so much you can do to stretch the life of a product. Eventually repairs will be needed. So here I am! My goal is to be able to do what I love most, what I'm best at, and make a living at it. From what I've seen so far my costs are substantially lower than most. I want to make it clear that your not sacrificing quality whatsoever. Everyone has a price on what they feel their time and effort is worth. This is just mine. I look forward to putting that "new toy" smile back on your face. 

See Less

He goes on and on. He really knows his stuff

His up North or US Address is

210 2nd  Street SE.

Cedar Rapids, IA, 52401

You can find him on Facebook

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, johanson said:

Here is what gadget guy posted

Hello everyone! My name is Jonathan Clifton and I can't tell you how excited I am to fix your gadgets. From the time I was old enough to hold a screw driver in my hand I was taking things apart to see how they worked. To my siblings whose toys I chose not to always put back together....sorry, I was young, I'm sure I've made up for it in free repairs since then. I'll keep it simple, this is what I ultimately do best. We live in a world full of computers, tablets, and all sorts of gadgets. There's only so much you can do to stretch the life of a product. Eventually repairs will be needed. So here I am! My goal is to be able to do what I love most, what I'm best at, and make a living at it. From what I've seen so far my costs are substantially lower than most. I want to make it clear that your not sacrificing quality whatsoever. Everyone has a price on what they feel their time and effort is worth. This is just mine. I look forward to putting that "new toy" smile back on your face. 

See Less

He goes on and on. He really knows his stuff

His up North or US Address is

210 2nd  Street SE.

Cedar Rapids, IA, 52401

You can find him on Facebook

Some people should be more careful when they use Google. Not the guy that actually lives here and has a name[donald *******] that was familiar to my trusted source who recommended that I avoid him.