Chapala.com Webboard

DST in US starts SUNDAY

You are correct adolphsj.  Because I use SHAW, twice every year I dread when change changes occur. My SHAW receiver tells me the time on the East Coast.  It was purchased in Toronto so it is already one hour off.  Now it will be two hours off.  Dinner will be one hour earlier, and from and from 9 pm to 10 pm there is nothing I would normally watch on TV.  Just another sacrifice for living in paradise.  

20 minutes ago, Floradude said:

You are correct adolphsj.  Because I use SHAW, twice every year I dread when change changes occur. My SHAW receiver tells me the time on the East Coast.  It was purchased in Toronto so it is already one hour off.  Now it will be two hours off.  Dinner will be one hour earlier, and from and from 9 pm to 10 pm there is nothing I would normally watch on TV.  Just another sacrifice for living in paradise.  

Screws up on when we can watch an Oilers hockey game even though it might be a better time for it.

puck me.JPG

1 hour ago, happyjillin said:

Screws up on when we can watch an Oilers hockey game even though it might be a better time for it.

puck me.JPG

Pedro. you still haven't learned how to skate? and you call yourself an Albertan.

SunFan

44 minutes ago, SunFan said:

Pedro. you still haven't learned how to skate? and you call yourself an Albertan.

SunFan

And you know nothing about hockey if you think that all goals and passes are made in the upright position-jaja! I played the game for 51 years and that was my last go right here in Chapala on real ice at Carnaval in 2013. My first THL league team was the bantam Etobicoke,Humber Valley Aces and I first put on a pair of skates at the age of 3.

13 hours ago, adolphsj said:

Biggest problem is figuring out your Shaw schedule on the TV screen.....

I don't watch TV- my biggest problem is figuring out when to call my kids. One's on Pacific time, one Mountain time, one Eastern time and I'm in Central. It's hard enough to keep track of without the stupid uncoordinated dst change.

• Haha 1