Chapala.com Webboard

Texas Governor Opens everything up

RickS

As of tomorrow.... 3/3.... Texas will no longer have any restrictions vis a vie Covid. No masks, no distancing and more importantly NOTHING is off limits. Everything can be 100% opened. Everything. No limits on capacity... anywhere. 

In his statement that I heard/saw he said Texans should practice good sense. I thought that to be ironic after hearing his announcement. 

Mississippi and some other(s) states did something similar.   Time will tell I guess. Stay tuned for 2+ weeks out.

1 hour ago, RickS said:

As of tomorrow.... 3/3.... Texas will no longer have any restrictions vis a vie Covid. No masks, no distancing and more importantly NOTHING is off limits. Everything can be 100% opened. Everything. No limits on capacity... anywhere. 

In his statement that I heard/saw he said Texans should practice good sense. I thought that to be ironic after hearing his announcement. 

Mississippi and some other(s) states did something similar.   Time will tell I guess. Stay tuned for 2+ weeks out.

the virus has burned itself out as all life does. the less government in our lives the better off we will be.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

Oh, the big freeze didn't kill you? Well, this should. 

I expect to see their already high infection and death rate go off the charts.

No, the virus has done it's job and is spent. the problem with Texas was  they tried to go green without thinking it through.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

Oh, the big freeze didn't kill you? Well, this should. 

I expect to see their already high infection and death rate go off the charts.

well, this governor believes the people have suffered enough--this act shows he's a good man--most politicians would show how tough they are and just poor more salt on the wound  !!!..

Freezing to death ?  i'll take the virus.