Chapala.com Webboard

Condo Pools

59 minutes ago, TelsZ4 said:

How can there be restrictions in some and not others... Are there any restrictions mandated by the government of Jalisco.about pools in condo complexes ?

Each condo/fraccionamiento interpret the rules as they think is best.

4 hours ago, TelsZ4 said:

Under the current restrictions in Jalisco can the pools in common areas of condo complexes be open for swimming.. ?  Does anyone know of pools in condo complexes that are open for swimming...

Boards of various Fracs and Coto have been required to follow the State directives, in addition depending if you are in the Chapala or Joco Municipality they have had slightly different requirements. As of now I understand all pools are open.... but may still have local requirements of limited attendance

1 hour ago, sm1mex said:

With some restrictions lifted. Our condo allows 6 people in the pool with sign up and social distancing. 

4 minutes ago, lakeside7 said:

Boards of various Fracs and Coto have been required to follow the State directives, in addition depending if you are in the Chapala or Joco Municipality they have had slightly different requirements. As of now I understand all pools are open.... but may still have local requirements of limited attendance

Thank you... those were the kind of answers I was looking for..

There are restrictions in our condo pool. I believe the restrictions come from the condo board. You need to sign up in advance, only 4 or 6 people for each time slot (I think it's for an hour), you need to have your temperature taken by the security guards first, you must social distance and no congregating. The pool hours have also been shortened. It closes at 4 pm. I like going later in the day so I'm out of luck for now.

7 hours ago, AndyPanda said:

Was the question changed? Or did I misread it that badly? That requires a different answer.

I thought the question was not changed and was answered as well as can be in Mexicxo. Rules aren't applied universally.