Chapala.com Webboard

Wait a second. Is it just me, or how is "I'm calling BS on all of this continuing blah blah blah BS from Northtek" not personal? Seriously. Followed up with "senor blah blah blah." It's not worth quoting the rest of your negative personal comments to him.

Second, you should know that your points count includes every point you gave someone else, and every negative point you have received.  And you've been posting as this particular name for a lot longer than he's been on this board, giving you lots of opportunity to add to your count on both sides of the coin. If it was me, I wouldn't be getting too smug just yet.

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Too funny. So many have warned you that your CFE bill is not normal. They're getting testy because you're not listening. Really, the only thing they're trying to do is prevent you from finding out the

I can not imagine anyone telling you that a $25 pesos per month electrical bill is perfectly normal by people living here.

Correct, the owner of the home / CFE account has the responsibility.     Fines can be 5 to 6 x what the bills would have been.     Fair warning.   And "0" use......even a fridge on "idle" and no light

Posted Images