Chapala.com Webboard

Piano tuner

Mainecoons

9 hours ago, Dan Hodge said:

Roy 331 804 5731 From Guadalajara but visits Chapala. Cheaper if he can schedule multiple jobs

Does Roy habla ingles?  Thinking to call him and ask him to put us on a wait list for when he is coming to the area for multiple jobs.  There's no big hurry here.

13 hours ago, Mainecoons said:

Anyone decent locally for tuning an upright grand piano, fully restored antique?

If not, from GDL, who and does anyone here want to share having them come out and tune pianos.

Gracias!

Alejandro Castellon

Castellon Pianos GDL

Two months ago we had our Chickering restored by Erneztto Infantte Pianos in Guad. Ernesto knows pianos and did a beautiful job. We were going to have him out in about a month to tune us up. I'd be interested in what everyone else decides to do or if you know Ernesto.

Ernesto with Erneztto infantte pianos

infantepianos@hotmail.com

+52 33 2215 9393  

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2021 at 9:45 AM, Mainecoons said:

I'm happy to share a tuning visit with a tuner you all have experience with on a schedule that works for the group.

HI Mainecoons - I'd be interested in sharing a tuner if nothing has been done so far. Getting tired of hitting those off keys!

1 hour ago, ManxMan said:

HI Mainecoons - I'd be interested in sharing a tuner if nothing has been done so far. Getting tired of hitting those off keys!

Great.  We are going to the beach in a week but could do it afterwards.  Early April after Semana Santa?

We are in Ajijic, set it up for any time after 6 April and we are in.  Ours is a 1906 Ivers and Pond upright grand, fully restored.

15 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

Great.  We are going to the beach in a week but could do it afterwards.  Early April after Semana Santa?

We are in Ajijic, set it up for any time after 6 April and we are in.  Ours is a 1906 Ivers and Pond upright grand, fully restored.

I'll do some research and let you know what I find out.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd likely participate in a group piano-tuner day scheduling.  I'm in West Ajijic. 
Got a 1940-ish Steinway spinet.
I play jazz, old popular music, blues, and other styles, and I'd be down to jam if anyone wants to! (I play other instruments so I could accompany pianists, too.)
Jeffree
+1 503 964 7339
www.jeffreewhite.com