Chapala.com Webboard

One Physician's Opinion regarding Covid

Zeb

unfortunately I feel like I am caught up in an argument with myself, it is between herd immunity vs herd mentality, the fact is I hear a lot about the vaccines and other therapies regarding covid, all conflicting.

Truth is, I will eventually get the vaccine, not because I think it works, because, I simply don't know. But the reason I will get it is it will probably make travelling easier. As they as talking Immunity passports. Plus with cancel culture at its peak, I think anyone who refuses, will be shunned into oblivion.

So I have decided my best bet is to wait as long as I can and hope enough time has passed that the true nature of the vaccines will show its self. I think the old adage of " only fools rush in " might be apt on this one. 

But there is a lot of chatter on one therapy, Its called Ivermectin and has also a lot of controversy here in Mexico.

https://www.theyucatantimes.com/2020/09/ministry-of-health-warns-of-risks-of-using-these-drugs-for-covid-19/

Anyone know anything about this? Fact or fiction?