Chapala.com Webboard

New Italian place, Nonna. Corner of Revolucion and Guadalupe Victoria

Mainecoons

6 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

OK, OK...so I am a bad boy...get out your switch!!!

Oh my god, dude. Grow up! You posted incorrect information that a restaurant is closed for good. Another poster informs you that you had gone before regular business hours — and even shares the place’s regular hours. This is your childish response to someone being helpful to you and informing others a restaurant is still in business? 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Xena said:

Oh my god, dude. Grow up! You posted incorrect information that a restaurant is closed for good. Another poster informs you that you had gone before regular business hours — and even shares the place’s regular hours. This is your childish response to someone being helpful to you and informing others a restaurant is still in business? 

I did not say that it was closed for good...and all I was suggesting is that they post opening days and hours on the wall. I do not click on every link posted on every post here...so what can I say...sorry???

4 hours ago, gringohombre said:

I did not say that it was closed for good...and all I was suggesting is that they post opening days and hours on the wall. I do not click on every link posted on every post here...so what can I say...sorry???

You could say “Thanks for the information. Good to know.”

23 minutes ago, Xena said:

You could say “Thanks for the information. Good to know.”

The information was after the fact...good to know now!!! I also would like to thank the proprietors of the restaurant for NOT posting their opening days and hours on their wall. Think of all the amusing posts we would have missed here if they had!!!   

4 hours ago, gringohombre said:

The information was after the fact...good to know now!!! I also would like to thank the proprietors of the restaurant for NOT posting their opening days and hours on their wall. Think of all the amusing posts we would have missed here if they had!!!   

I know! And we would have missed another one of your rants over basically nothing, a tragic loss indeed. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...