Chapala.com Webboard

What is error coe 2F173K?

Zeb

Makes no sense as I made no political commentary.  posted an article written by a well known physician in Houston about the Vaccine and his view of it and his opinion on the data is being is incorrectly handled by officials.  It is just a medical view point and a valid one.  Evidently, there is no tolerance on this board for an anti "vaccine" opinion and I wonder why......

If in fact, a response became became political, then that one should have deleted.  I think it is harmful to withhold a differing medical view point from people who want to make a health decision.

You're probably right although the thread went into immediate ad hom and personal attack and Rick posted a blatantly political and OT response dragging up American legislators. 

Because of that I concluded the thread was going to just be another one sided political ranting session from the usual suspects here.  It headed in that direction almost immediately.

Post it again if you want but be aware that source is not the most credible.  Of course instead of just posting factual rebuttals to the contention that the vaccines aren't vaccines at all would have been too easy, it was much easier to attack the source rather than what the source contended.

That source BTW is not the only one raising this question and the associated concerns.

Consider this an admission of my error but I am going to ride herd on the new thread mercilessly.  Stick to the topic which is basically the OP contends the vaccines are not vaccines and could amount to genetic modification.  There are rebutting references out there, please post them and discuss this topic like adults.  And NO politics.

• Like 1