Chapala.com Webboard

In Home computer or electronic services

On 2/18/2021 at 7:41 PM, RickS said:

Cost of service?

Hi Rick, sorry I didn't see your reply. So hopefully you see mine. Originally the in home service was intended for local residence that needed help and was to be offered as a free service as commercial service was already provided. As the intent was not to make money as local services are already cheap enough and was more of an advisory service than anything else. 

The purpose behind offering this as a free service was to be able to see where things stand here as far as technology is concerned. The best way to do that is to see first hand and talk to people in the area. 

Unfortunaly, the majority of responses from this site has been mostly negative and has caused me to take a pause on my original intent. So I can provide you with any advice you need, but home visits for now are being put aside.

Technology is my area of expertise and have over 30 years of training in not only computers, but also, satellite communications, data security, networking, and Alt energy.

So if you want advice in any of these areas, let me know and I will be more than happy to help. Yes all advice is completely free.