Chapala.com Webboard

Multiva

Floradude

Earlier today a friend was denied access to Multiva because she is over 60.  Our local charity banks with Multiva and as the President she wanted to make a deposit.  They were adamant and would not let her in the bank.

My poor understanding of the rules was that even during the previous month restriction we could go to the banks?   Certain now this should be permitted. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Floradude said:

Earlier today a friend was denied access to Multiva because she is over 60.  Our local charity banks with Multiva and as the President she wanted to make a deposit.  They were adamant and would not let her in the bank.

My poor understanding of the rules was that even during the previous month restriction we could go to the banks?   Certain now this should be permitted. 

That illegal restriction was removed as of Saturday.

Someone needs to clue these folks in.

I recently opened a Multiva account because of problems with Bancomer only to find out that their debit card cannot be used for online purchases...if it isn't one thing its another. Will Intercam allow use of debit cards for online purchases ?

BBVA customer for longer than I can remember. Never had a problem.  My credit card is accepted everywhere worldwide.  No signing receipts just enter code.  As Daisy said digital card generated for online purchases that is only good for 5 minutes either my credit or debit card. I receive a text whenever the card is charged.   Use points to fill gas tank a few times a year. 

• Like 1

Hola! They have it all figured out. If you aren't allowed in you cannot close your account... 🤑

• Haha 5