Chapala.com Webboard

Mexa Bistro

tomgates

Argentina is one of the greatest eaters of beef per capita in the world.  The government subsidizes the cost of beef to the public and with the current world prices they are trying to cut back on exports and preserve the meat for public consumption.  A long dry period greatly reduced the number of cows in Argentina. 

1 hour ago, Stephen White said:

Sorry but with so many good and inexpensive places to eat, I don’t get choosing the mass produced mediocre crap served at chains.

That's your opinion, and you are entitled to it, but the billions of hamburgers served from just one of thos crap places tell a different story about a lot of people.

Stephen White:  How about providing a short list ot the "good and inexpensive" places to eat in Guadalajara so you can save us who are unfamilar with them a better choice than the "mediocre crap" served at chains?  Much appreciated.

I'm also finding myself curious about which local restaurants' food you prefer.😏

We go to the Olive Garden in Naples Florida and love it. Expected to see consistency here and were so disappointed. Outback has been sliding for years and no longer go in the US. The place opposite Chilis on the highway to Guadalajara is still good, Dennys