Chapala.com Webboard

Cost of car stickers/card

Earl

Here is what we charge, includes us and government, we get a bit over 100 pesos, less than 200

Car refrendo Jalisco $800.00 January, $820.00 February and March, $850 after + fines if any

Moto refrendo Jalisco $400.00 January, $420.00 February and March, $450 after + fines if any

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Intercasa said:

Here is what we charge, includes us and government, we get a bit over 100 pesos, less than 200

Car refrendo Jalisco $800.00 January, $820.00 February and March, $850 after + fines if any

Moto refrendo Jalisco $400.00 January, $420.00 February and March, $450 after + fines if any

What is "Moto" exactly? Thanks.

Sorry. I should be more specific with my question.
I wonder if you could list vehicles that are “Moto”,
and vehicles are not “Car” nor “Moto”.

Edited by Bob Liu

Thanks guys.
I was wondering more about the specific, like:
Are there some motor vehicles that don't need to pay tax(/fees)?
I’ve seen people driving a golf cart on the street.
Electric bicycles are getting practical and popular.

Edited by Bob Liu

16 minutes ago, Bob Liu said:

Thanks guys.
I was wondering more about the specific, like:
Are there some motor vehicles that don't need to pay tax?
I’ve seen people driving a golf cart on the street.
Electric bicycles are getting practical and popular.

Golf carts are illegal on the carreterra (highway) but they can be driven on the side streets. They are supposed to be plated but ....
What do you mean "don't need to pay tax" what tax?  If it has license plates it is registered and therefore yearly fees are due.

6 hours ago, happyjillin said:

Short for motocicleta actually. After all we are in Mexico where Spanish is the language-no?

IMG_1024a.jpg

2 hours ago, Bob Liu said:

I wish I had a girlfriend like yours. : )

33 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

Because of my medical conditions I  had to part ways with her['53 beezer A10 Goldenflash] after 25 years of enjoyment and mucho maintenance mainly done by me.

beezer before.JPG

So your girlfriend fell apart after 25 years? Maybe you shouldn't have ridden her so hard. 😊

4 minutes ago, AlanMexicali said:

So your girlfriend fell apart after 25 years? Maybe you shouldn't have rode her so hard. 😆

NO I fell apart  and ya got the fotos mixed up the last post was the beginning of a full take down and subsequent restoration a year before we moved here. I an sitting on the finished and well maintained "girlfriend" just after my last ride 3 years ago.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, happyjillin said:

Because of my medical conditions I  had to part ways with her['53 beezer A10 Goldenflash] after 25 years of enjoyment and mucho maintenance mainly done by me.

beezer before.JPG

Another guy like you that I saw at my local grocery store.
It’s a new kind of man, with a customized electric bicycle.

IMG_20201217_144908997.jpg

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

NO I fell apart  and ya got the fotos mixed up the last post was the beginning of a full take down and subsequent restoration a year before we moved here. I an sitting on the finished and well maintained "girlfriend" just after my last ride 3 years ago.

So now because you are too old you can sit on her but are not able to ride her anymore?  😀

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, happyjillin said:

Are you reading impaired? the moto is gone and that was my last ride 3 years ago. Get it bubba?

Of course I understood you sold it 3 years ago. I guess you don't get that I was being facetious in my posts about your "moto" yet? Didn't notice the smiley emojis either then? 😊 

14 hours ago, happyjillin said:

We bikers say RODE so there. Don't need no grammar lesson from a civilian. "Civilian" is biker grammar for non-bikers-SNORK!

How juvenile to come up with some ridiculous justification for poor grammar. And a word isn't "grammar", grammar is the proper construction of the language.

5 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

How juvenile to come up with some ridiculous justification for poor grammar. And a word isn't "grammar", grammar is the proper construction of the language.

It is a ridiculous justification but it is fairly common.

34 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

Talk about juvenile, mudpuppy. Hundreds if not thousands of bikers say RODE not  HAVE YOU RIDDEN. Have you nothing better to do than this HORSE YOU RODE ON.-SNORK!