Chapala.com Webboard

Registering for vaccine

Guiness

1 hour ago, Guiness said:

After completing all the information about location, phone etc, I get as far as SEND , , them nothing happens..

What am I doing wrong?

You're not bothering to see the thread covering the subject.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, artsnob said:

i had the same problem, l switched from Google Chrome to Safari and it took me all the way thru, i am now registered, they sent message that because l am 80 l will be in first group...

I hope you get it before the summer. Good luck.

1 minute ago, Guiness said:

I get all the way to send, them it doesn't send.

I registered both of us this morning, please read my post from this morning on the other thread about registering.  I did not see an option for "send".  Once I entered CURP, and other information, I clicked on the box to register.  It took a few seconds, but, a page came up with our Folio # and statement that we had registered.  

3 minutes ago, Guiness said:

I enter the curp number, press confirm curp. Info comes up, I add I'm my address, phone numbers etc.., then at bottom of page , box says send. Nothing happens? 

I must be doing something wrong. 

Arghhhh

It might take a minute or more. Are you not waiting? Did you look for the PDF file after you sent it somewhere else in downloads or notifications?

This morning the NPR "Morning Edition" radio news program from the USA commented about ". . . disastrous roll-out of the computerized vaccine registration system for seniors, which kept crashing the first 3 days it went on-line last week."  After the broadcast I went to the web site and and registered myself in about one minute.  I don't like it when news programs reach for the bad news and forget to report about positive developments.  
= = = = = = = = = = =
Mexico's Ambitious COVID-19 Vaccination Strategy Falls Into Disarray
NPR Morning Edition 9 Feb. 2021
http://n.pr/2Oh0W5P