Chapala.com Webboard

Surtidor on Av. Pepe Guizar

I've been to the Surtidor on the main street in Chapala (good prices compared to Soriana) and also noticed a location on Av. Pepe Guizar in Chapala, just before the intersection to the Chapala-Mezcala highway. A small store front with a larger warehouse in the back. Is the Av. Pepe Guizar location for wholesale sales only? If retail, is it by membership only? Thanks.

• 1 year later...
30 minutes ago, ibarra said:

Do you actually have a membership?  What is it about the trash bags that has you buying them there, if you don't mind telling me?

No membership. During covid we liked that it was wide open and we started buying the bags that fit our bathroom waste baskets there instead of at Guba, the dulcería. Nothing special about them, it was just convenient. 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, ibarra said:

What is it about the trash bags that has you buying them there, if you don't mind telling me?

I buy trash bags at the "regular" Surtidors.... Chapala and Ajijic  black in 50 x 70 cm and 70 x 9 0 cm ( biodegradable??)      also smaller  (for sure biodegradable) for  wet refuse ( veggie peels etc) in a covered pail under the sink        excellent price             sold ( I think???) by the kilo

3 hours ago, Natasha said:

I buy trash bags at the "regular" Surtidors.... Chapala and Ajijic  black in 50 x 70 cm and 70 x 9 0 cm ( biodegradable??)      also smaller  (for sure biodegradable) for  wet refuse ( veggie peels etc) in a covered pail under the sink        excellent price             sold ( I think???) by the kilo

Those are the ones we buy. I think we get "chicos" for the baños and they're darn good bolsas.