Chapala.com Webboard

National Registration For Vaccine

Floradude

Re: Registration for COVID-19 Vaccine in Mexico - 60+
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 06:46:46 PST

Hi all!!

After trying several attempts to register my parents, I was finally able to get it done!! It was yesterday around 9pm (though I heard that a lot of my friends could do it around 7:00pm). Some of my friends recommended Firefox, but I used Chrome. You just have to try over and over again (in a row), until it gives in. I think I maybe tried it 8-10 times. 

Other than the CURP, they ask for:

- State of residency
- City
- Zip code
- Phone number
- Secondary phone number
- Email
- Secondary email  

Those extra phone numbers and emails could belong to a friend or relative. There is also an area for “notes”, you can leave it blank. 

Btw, once you introduce the CURP and it lets you in, the full name and date of birth appears automatically, so make sure that info is correct before you proceed. 

I feel that now it’s gonna be easier, as yesterday a lot of people I know were able to do it. But if you keep getting the “sin respuesta” message, just go back and try again.

Good luck! 

Lily Rodríguez 

2 hours ago, cedros said:

So I tried for my neighbour and after check CURP this message came up: "Sin Respuesta"

So as someone sugested just click regresa. I did that 6 times for my neighbour and finally got a page with a 5 digit registration # on his paper CURP. I don't know if that means it was sucessful or not. 

51 minutes ago, Jim Bowie said:
Re: Registration for COVID-19 Vaccine in Mexico - 60+
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 06:46:46 PST

Hi all!!

After trying several attempts to register my parents, I was finally able to get it done!! It was yesterday around 9pm (though I heard that a lot of my friends could do it around 7:00pm). Some of my friends recommended Firefox, but I used Chrome. You just have to try over and over again (in a row), until it gives in. I think I maybe tried it 8-10 times. 

Other than the CURP, they ask for:

- State of residency
- City
- Zip code
- Phone number
- Secondary phone number
- Email
- Secondary email  

Those extra phone numbers and emails could belong to a friend or relative. There is also an area for “notes”, you can leave it blank. 

Btw, once you introduce the CURP and it lets you in, the full name and date of birth appears automatically, so make sure that info is correct before you proceed. 

I feel that now it’s gonna be easier, as yesterday a lot of people I know were able to do it. But if you keep getting the “sin respuesta” message, just go back and try again.

Good luck! 

Lily Rodríguez 

How do you know when you are sucessful?

14 minutes ago, cedros said:

How do you know when you are sucessful?

There will be a pop-up screen showing your registration number, and also showing your CURP.  It's big and bold, red writing....you're not going to miss it.  At the bottom of that screen you can elect to save the notice as a pdf file.  

If you don't copy or save that file, you can at your leisure go back into the database and when you enter your CURP it will give you that same registration information.

This is what it says, and YES, none of the digits or letters are real (other than the AM that starts the Folio. 

Ud. ha sido registrado exitosamente.
Con el folio: AM-xxxxxxx.
Espere nuestra llamada donde le indicaremos su fecha y lugar de vacunación
CURP: ABCD501111XXXXXX01

On 2/4/2021 at 2:36 PM, bmh said:

I had that problem so I went to my curp .. site and reregistered

Thank you bmh. I haven't used my curp for many years and it's now way out of date. Can you tell me how to find the curp site so I can register?

19 minutes ago, bmh said:

try www.gob.mx/curp/

Thank you. Doesn't work for me. Wrong curp on my driver's license and site doesn't recognize me. I've lived in Mexico for the last 24 years and have permanent residence status.

You do not need your clave (number)  to get a new CURP PDF downloaded to your computer. The website 

https://www.gob.mx/curp/

CHOOSE   Datos Personales

Nombres  ENTER    first and middle name

Primero apellido  ENTER  your last name

Segundo apellido DO NOT ENTER ANYTHING

Día de nacimiento  DROP DOWN MENU TO DAY OF BIRTH

Mes de nacimiento DROP DOWN MENU TO MONTH OF BIRTH

Año de nacimiento ENTER 4 DIGIT YEAR OF BIRTH

Sexo DROP DOWN TO MUJER (FEMALE) HOMBRE (MALE)

Estado  DROP DOWN MENU TO THE LAST NACIDO EN EL  ENEXTRANJERO (BORN ABROAD)

Click on I'm not a robot  then the red box BUSCAR

Should display your information     Then click the red box    Descargar PDF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have registered my handicaped neighbour sucessfully but for me it still says that I am under 60 even though my CURP says my birth year is 44 =76 years old

Disable your translation app, i.e. Google Translate on your browser if in place.  After quickly connecting this am to register, got to page 2, inputting phone number, email, location etc.  Hit "Send" nothing.  Exited and tried 3x more, no success.  Saw that the submission was attempting to go through Google translate first which did not work.

7 hours ago, johanson said:

Well, if you were born in 76, you should be 45 or almost.

Only kidding, say I bored to death in Seattle waiting for my vaccine shot/shots, before I return home to Ajijic

Who said they were borns in 76?

Before I even enter my curp I get a screen that says this: "tengo 60 años cumplidos y me quiero vacunar:"

Which is wrong of course. If I enter my 18 digit curp and click I'm not a robot I get the screen in the next message; 

Tengo 60 años cumplidos y me quiero vacunar:

Confirmar CURP

2 minutes ago, cedros said:

Before I even enter my curp I get a screen that says this:

Which is wrong of course. If I enter my 18 digit curp and click I'm not a robot I get the screen in the next message; 

Tengo 60 años cumplidos y me quiero vacunar:
Confirmar CURP

That's the standard opening page that EVERYONE sees.  Enter your CURP and continue.  

There is something wrong that I get the first screen that says "Tengo 60 años cumplidos y me quiero vacunar:"

Some strange glitch. As I did not get that "Tengo 60 años cumplidos y me quiero vacunar:" when I sucessfully registered my handicapped neighbour and got his folio: AM followed by 8 digits. I don't see what the problem could be. We have both had our CURP numbers for about 10 years.  My CURP number has been triple checked. Why does it say I am under 60 when my CURP clearly says I was born in 44? What can I do to get past this glitch.

14 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

Segundo apellido DO NOT ENTER ANYTHING

Estado  DROP DOWN MENU TO THE LAST NACIDO EN EL  ENEXTRANJERO (BORN ABROAD)

Thank you mostlylost. That did the trick. I kept entering Jalisco.