Chapala.com Webboard

National Registration For Vaccine

Floradude

8 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Sin Respuesta

Sin Respuesta means no answer. It does not mean your CURP is not correct

That means they did not get a response from RENAPO in the time allowed so the request timed out.

It has been that way all day

So possibly they have corrected the website, but now RENAPO's servers will have to be updated.

I cannot register. When I enter my CURP I get a response,"not registered" or two other different responses. My wife, who registered initially at the same time as I did, was entered successfully. When I enter my name to search, the CURP is correct. My wife is Mexicana. Any suggestions??

38 minutes ago, Alfa said:

I cannot register. When I enter my CURP I get a response,"not registered" or two other different responses. My wife, who registered initially at the same time as I did, was entered successfully. When I enter my name to search, the CURP is correct. My wife is Mexicana. Any suggestions??

First  many of us would like to know your secret to even get to the second step.  

As to your CURP does it show below the colored box on the right:   CURP Certificada: verificada con el Registro Civil

42 minutes ago, Alfa said:

Go to the CURP website and print out the new CURP letter which will update your CURP to work on government websites if you still have/are entering the now out of date uncertified CURP card. Same alphanumeric number.

My alternative is to go to France that is just as screwed up .. my mother is on the list of priority at 88 and in a home and still has not been vaccinated and they are out of vaccine as well.. So one step at a time, we registered.. we will see what comes next.. no ise getting over excited over this, one day we will get vaccinated, meanwhile we sty home.. I am not getting on a 10h flight for this, that is for sure.

I got in this morning a 5am and after a lot of trouble I got my registration number. # 002xxxx (the X's are 4 numbers).   My only worry is they did not ask for either my telephone number or email address.  ??   In earlier attempts I did enter my email address but the program was different.  

Also, several people have told me that you need to use a Note Pad or your phone.  I have always tried before on my desk top computer.  This morning I used my smartphone and got in immediately.   Coincidence?

7 minutes ago, Floradude said:

I got in this morning a 5am and after a lot of trouble I got my registration number. # 002xxxx (the X's are 4 numbers).   My only worry is they did not ask for either my telephone number or email address.  ??   In earlier attempts I did enter my email address but the program was different.  

Also, several people have told me that you need to use a Note Pad or your phone.  I have always tried before on my desk top computer.  This morning I used my smartphone and got in immediately.   Coincidence?

Coincidence  Yes  No difference if the browser is the same,. 

If they don't have a phone or email how will they contact you?  

19 minutes ago, Floradude said:

Does the registration number have "Folio: AM- ********" included? Our numbers are 8 digits not 7.

Still not working for me, I get the same nessage as before; "Por ahora el registro solo está habilitado para personas a partir de 60 años" although my CURP clearly shows my birth year as 44.

If you get the "Sin Respuesta" message, you just have to hit the return button and try again. I did this about 20 times until I was able to register.  I did the same for my wife. It just takes a lot of patience and retries ...  I was successful at around 10AM Friday morning.

• Like 1