Chapala.com Webboard

CURP

bojackson

yes it is easy but I did not realize the old cards were not sufficient and that you had to put uour data again to update it and get the constancia de la clave Unica... or the new certificate. This alone activate the curp in the system.. When I did it , it showed me they had the latest ino in the system already..I got naturalized and that was reflected i the curp..

Not arguing, just stating facts. Our permanente (called Inmigrado cards at the time) were issued in 2012. Our curp numbers were in our FM2 books previously but it didn't make it onto the permanente cards. I asked at the time why that was and got a shoulder shrug. But, yes, it is easy to get the printout from the website.

39 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Not arguing, just stating facts. Our permanente (called Inmigrado cards at the time) were issued in 2012. Our curp numbers were in our FM2 books previously but it didn't make it onto the permanente cards. I asked at the time why that was and got a shoulder shrug. But, yes, it is easy to get the printout from the website.

Interesting. Must have changed shortly thereafter. Our RP's were issued in Feb. 2013 the CURP is the last line of the personal data next to the picture on the front.

On 2/3/2021 at 1:30 PM, conejorapido said:

Interesting. Must have changed shortly thereafter. Our RP's were issued in Feb. 2013 the CURP is the last line of the personal data next to the picture on the front.

Interesting ours were dated Feb 5, 2013 and all it has beside the picture is the birth date  ... so they must have started including the CURP after that.

1 hour ago, conejorapido said:

Ours are dated Feb.26, 2013 so, yes, a change in there at some point.

Mine is dated Jan 2013 and is the same as yours. I wonder what the barcode at the bottom of the card means. Could it include the CURP? I carry a copy of my CURP ID, that I printed out on a piece of paper, in my wallet. How did I get this copy? I don't remember. :)  It was 8 years ago. 

On second thought, I got it on line, but I don't remember where.

35 minutes ago, johanson said:

Mine is dated Jan 2013 and is the same as yours. I wonder what the barcode at the bottom of the card means. Could it include the CURP? I carry a copy of my CURP ID, that I printed out on a piece of paper, in my wallet. How did I get this copy? I don't remember. :)  It was 8 years ago. 

On second thought, I got it on line, but I don't remember where.

Pete time to clean out your wallet. That old card won't work for any agency that asks for a copy of your CURP.

On 2/3/2021 at 10:49 AM, oregontochapala said:

They are printed on the immigration cards, either temporal or permanente, or they have been for at least the last 4- years.

My CURP is not on my Permanente visa but my neighbour's CURP  is on his Permanente.