Chapala.com Webboard

Covid Vaccines

FlyFree

Is it saying that your CURP is not valid? Or are you just not getting anything on the next page. 

I have been able to enter my CURP and my wife's CURP  about 20 times, but the website stops on the next page and only displays 3 links for information.  

In the last hour also a diferente federal page saying they are experiencing problems.

• Like 1

An old CURP card has the same alphanumeric number but doesn't have the new CURP letter you print out which is needed to be up to date. Below the CURP in the right hand corner it needs this: "CURP Certificada: verificada con el Registro Civil".

An uncertified CURP will  be a problem on government websites now.

1 hour ago, ibarra said:

Has anyone actually had success with new site? If yes, where are you to go to get vaccinated? How do we know which vaccine is being offered? If two shots are required,  how do we know the second one will actually be available? 

Yes, about 8:15 am. It took a few tries, during which I got wonky messages, but did get registered. This process is to get on the call list--specifics about when, where, and which vaccine will come later...after you get contacted for your appointment. The site does not give any answers to your questions; it is merely a registration.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bmh said:

our curp card is from 2003, What do I have to do to update it?

https://www.gob.mx/curp/

I think. My wife did it for me. She told me that you now need the letter CURP with this below: "CURP Certificada: verificada con el Registro Civil" to be an updated CURP for government stuff.

8 hours ago, AlanMexicali said:

https://www.gob.mx/curp/

I think. My wife did it for me. She told me that you now need the letter CURP with this below: "CURP Certificada: verificada con el Registro Civil" to be an updated CURP for government stuff.

The CURP card is no longer used. It is now a letter size certificate. It is in color and you print an "original" from the website.  If you are foreign born the border is red,  Mexican born green.

My newest one has my picture in color. My wife's has a Mexican flag.

7 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

The CURP card is no longer used. It is now a letter size certificate. It is in color and you print an "original" from the website.  If you are foreign born the border is red,  Mexican born green.

My newest one has my picture in color. My wife's has a Mexican flag.

Our borders are GREEN.  Both have MXN flag.  Issued 2010 originally, re-issued in 2017.  Neither of us born in MX. 

14 minutes ago, Bisbee Gal said:

Our borders are GREEN.  Both have MXN flag.  Issued 2010 originally, re-issued in 2017.  Neither of us born in MX. 

Thank you  I stand corrected.   All my friends that are extranjeros have red  All my family have green.  My grandson born in the USA who is a Mexican citizen has red.  So there may be a different meaning or no meaning for different colors.

20 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

Thank you  I stand corrected.   All my friends that are extranjeros have red  All my family have green.  My grandson born in the USA who is a Mexican citizen has red.  So there may be a different meaning or no meaning for different colors.

Or the printers are out of yellow ink?

• Haha 2

Unfortunately, the three areas of general information on the face page

only repeat once my curp number was entered.

The three caregories are across the top:

Guia para registrarse en mi vacuna.

No conoces tu Curp? Consultala aqui.

Aviso de Privacidad

The guia para registrarse has some decent information in it to copy onto a Word document for later expectations.

However, the system is stopped cold, does not advance a person registering after putting in the CURP. It takes the CURP, but it just brings another page up with those three areas of information listed above.

I guess we wait.

I got a little farther just now but am stuck with three dials that say "Consultando a Renapo."

I put in the Curp. It put me to another page where I re-entered the Curp and pressed the CONFIRMAR button. It gave me a Captcha which came up twice. That was accepted but now I wait watching these three spinning wheels that say Consultando a Renapo.

Looks as though I only got so far, or the system is overloaded, and I will probably be timed out before I get through.

The problem at this point seems to be the interconnection to the National Population Registry RENAPO to verify the CURP 

López-Gatell clarified that the search order has no relation to the vaccination order .

"Don't worry about getting first in line, we have vaccines to vaccinate everyone. The order is prioritized according to scientific criteria."

He stressed that it is planned to vaccinate three million older adults in rural areas for one week, so there will be 20 thousand roadrunner brigades, and in collaboration with universities in the country there are already 22 thousand university volunteers for a historic vaccination operation.

1 hour ago, southland said:

Unfortunately, the three areas of general information on the face page

only repeat once my curp number was entered.

The three caregories are across the top:

Guia para registrarse en mi vacuna.

No conoces tu Curp? Consultala aqui.

Aviso de Privacidad

The guia para registrarse has some decent information in it to copy onto a Word document for later expectations.

However, the system is stopped cold, does not advance a person registering after putting in the CURP. It takes the CURP, but it just brings another page up with those three areas of information listed above.

I guess we wait.

Yesterday when I got that page, I sat and waited and then, voila! the next screen appeared.  We eventually both got registered.