Chapala.com Webboard

Can over 60 get into Walmart today

sm1mex

I went to Walmart yesterday afternoon and the big sign out front only says no one under 15 allowed and no mention of over 60.  I was also turned down two days ago at the Oxxo in La Canacinta but went to the one in Ajijic close to Prisa Paint and no problems.  

What is it with these expats going out at 7:50 in the morning to check on Walmart... And a girl who’s name I won’t mention checks out the malecon, and the stores last Saturday..  

It reminds mind of about 10 years ago when the expat patrols going around checking on the bars that had music to see who was having to much fun..

Why can’t they stay home and look after themselves....

• Sad 3

24 minutes ago, TelsZ4 said:

What is it with these expats going out at 7:50 in the morning to check on Walmart... And a girl who’s name I won’t mention checks out the malecon, and the stores last Saturday..  

It reminds mind of about 10 years ago when the expat patrols going around checking on the bars that had music to see who was having to much fun..

I went at 7:50 in the morning to buy groceries... not to "check on Walmart"  I reported it to this thread titled Can over 60 get into Walmart today

I wore my KN95 mask, I used gel, I checked my temperature, I social distanced, I avoided large crowds, and when I returned home I removed my mask properly then washed my hands. 

While you continue with    DO AS I SAY!!!!!   

Did your get the hazmat suit yet?  hahahahahaha

54 minutes ago, TelsZ4 said:

Go ahead and mention me, IDGAF. 

I have walked the malecon 2 or 3 times a day for years.  It is the fastest, level-most walking route from my home to Ajijic downtown. Now that it's closed, I walk the paseo next to it. 

YOU sound like the patrols you mentioned----why do YOU care so much about what others are doing.  I was going shopping on Saturday, as was @Mostlylost this AM at Walmart.  

BTW I walked the paseo again today, TWICE.  This AM, a police car drove by me, I waved, they waved back.  

• Like 4