Chapala.com Webboard

Can over 60 get into Walmart today

sm1mex

Just now, lakeside7 said:

I guess  no body knows the correct answer so we get to ask the question again!

I am interested in an answer also.

22 minutes ago, sm1mex said:

I’ll go Sunday morning and let the board know. TOB said there were seniors in WM this morning. 

Giving  prior  warning  of your  intentions is likely  to start  certain  member's  of this forum getting  epileptic. Please spare us these outbreaks,  tell us after the event

It would be so helpful if the person posting could give some details other than some vague reference like “I know someone who was denied entry to OXO today...,or Soriana denied someone today.. As it was the same poster of both of these events theses posts have zero credibility...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fred Habacht said:

The poster who "knows" someone who was denied entry "somewhere" is also the same one that couldn't find "large eggs" a few weeks ago and needed help.

Not sure what you want. Either you believe people are being denied entry to stores or you don’t. Either you decide to sit in your house for two weeks or you go out to do what you need to do.  I don’t understand demanding details of an encounter from a poster  you apparently have issues with.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, sm1mex said:

If not guess we’ll starve. 

If anyone starves because they can't get into Walmart...their problems deserve a more professional analysis than can be obtained on this board.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, pappysmarket said:

If anyone starves because they can't get into Walmart...their problems deserve a more professional analysis than can be obtained on this board.

You really don't think the comment was meant to be serious do you?  

Maybe we should start posting satire with an announcement in front. "the following post is meant to be a joke" ........

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

You really don't think the comment was meant to be serious do you?  

Maybe we should start posting satire with an announcement in front. "the following post is meant to be a joke" ........

Yeah, I got it. Apparently you failed to get it in my response. Should I PM you in advance next time? 

24 minutes ago, Upfront said:

so did you HELP him find large eggs. i cant find large eggs anywhere. they arent classified here like back home. can you help me find large eggs or do you need my passport or something

Go to the public market in your town. Pick out the eqqs you want. You can select the largest ones. They will weigh them and charge you by the price per kilo.  

• Like 1