Chapala.com Webboard

Telmex is open. But

sm1mex

6 hours ago, Dostortas said:

Thanks for the heads up.  Do you know if the office open to customers to go inside to speak to someone?  

7 hours ago, sm1mex said:

You cannot pay your Bill inside and the outside Caja will not take a 500 peso bill. 

Tuesday,  around 9AM I paid at the kiosk using a 500 peso note for a 389 peso bill, received cash and coin back. If the machine is low on cash it may not accept a 500 peso note.  I also had a problem and was allowed to go inside and speak with an employee. 

• Thanks 3

Yes you can pay TelMex at TelCel. The TM office is open from 9-3. I was there this morning to file a report as the truck that hit the pole on Independencia Wednesday also took out phone lines. 1-5 business days to repair. No phone or internet since Wednesday 

There is a sign on the entry door listing where you can pay your bill.

Machines take 500 pesos note, even if there is no change, instead of paying your exact amount put $500 pesos increments of credit towards your account, no change needed and less to pay next month and no change issues

• Like 2