Chapala.com Webboard

Jocotepec Presidente Announces Business Restrictions Beginning Today, January 13th

José Miguel Gómez López

Presidente Municipal de Jocotepec

https://www.facebook.com/JoseMiguelGmzL

La situación del Covid-19 en nuestro municipio es muy alarmante, por ello, he tomado la decisión de activar el botón de emergencia en nuestro municipio con las siguientes medidas:

-Todos los negocios de venta de alimentos deberán vender solo para llevar.

-Los comercios trabajarán en horario normal, pero solo se permitirá la entrada de 1 o 2 personas al mismo tiempo.

-Se suspende cualquier tipo de evento social o reunión.

-Hoteles y restaurantes podrán trabajar al 30% de su capacidad, restringiendo el uso de áreas comunes.

Estas medidas serán vigentes a partir de hoy, miércoles 13 de enero.

Les pido por favor seguir implementando las medidas de sanidad: uso de cubrebocas, mantener sana distancia y lavarse las manos constantemente.

The Covid-19 situation in our municipality is very alarming, so I have taken the decision to activate the emergency button in our municipality with the following measures:

- All food selling businesses must sell takeaway only.

- Businesses will work on regular schedule, but only 1 or 2 people will be allowed in at the same time.

- Any kind of social event or gathering is suspended.

- Hotels and restaurants will be able to work at 30 % of their capacity, restricting the use of common areas.

These measures will be in effect from today, Wednesday January 13th.

I ask you please continue to implement the health measures: mouth covers use, keep healthy distance and wash your hands constantly.

10 minutes ago, HoneyBee said:

Just out of curiosity, I notice that the countries with the stricter lock downs seem to have the highest rate of mortality. This is based on the information from the website COVID19info.live which I have been looking at every morning for over a year now. (this is just an observation).

I went to site and did not see that data presented there.  

49 minutes ago, HoneyBee said:

Just out of curiosity, I notice that the countries with the stricter lock downs seem to have the highest rate of mortality. This is based on the information from the website COVID19info.live which I have been looking at every morning for over a year now. (this is just an observation).

But which came first..the chicken or the egg?

2 hours ago, HoneyBee said:

Exhibit A:  California

2 hours ago, HoneyBee said:

I visit the John Hopkins site daily. Check out Panama it has a draconian lockdown and the cases still go up. 

Just my opinion lockdown they go up no lockdown they go. Lockdowns hurt the little guy. Must remember it is still just a flu. I go Saturday for my PCR test to travel to another country. I take very little measures other than hand washing. I wear face diapers just get into stores. Did I mention I am 68 and feel great. Especially since I am loosing weight. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Comments like this can be for no other reason than to 'stir up' the inhabitants.  Hopefully.

Not that this has anything to do with Lakeside, but it does have to do with the worldwide Pandemic:   "Facing new outbreaks, China places more than 22 million on lockdown."

But of course, it's just the flu and the Chinese government is just being a bully...