Chapala.com Webboard

dessert...

happyjillin

Jillin'- why do you think your family photo albums, with giant photos, are of interest to others on a public forum? So far we've had photos of you in restaurants, photos of you showing off what a snappy dresser you think you are, photos of you on your motorcycle, and photos of every piece of furniture you've collected or refinished. 

They may be of interest to your family and friends, but they really aren't to other forum posters. Of course, that likely won't stop you.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, slainte39 said:

As much as I like most all of your posts mudgirl, you really can´t speak for "other forum posters" like some kind of moderator.  I enjoy seeing his lifestyle and it doesn´t damage me at all.

Just block him!

And we are not family and friends, either.

I enjoy too.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

Jillin'- why do you think your family photo albums, with giant photos, are of interest to others on a public forum? So far we've had photos of you in restaurants, photos of you showing off what a snappy dresser you think you are, photos of you on your motorcycle, and photos of every piece of furniture you've collected or refinished. 

They may be of interest to your family and friends, but they really aren't to other forum posters. Of course, that likely won't stop you.

You really like rolling around in mud-eh!

53 minutes ago, slainte39 said:

As much as I like most all of your posts mudgirl, you really can´t speak for "other forum posters" like some kind of moderator.  I enjoy seeing his lifestyle and it doesn´t damage me at all.

Just block him!

And we are not family and friends, either.

Okay, I'm just speaking for myself, then. And I've never blocked anyone. Just because someone posts something I may not like or agree with, that doesn't mean they might not post something helpful or that I do agree with. For instance, Jillin' told me what was eating my furniture when I described what was falling out of it, which I appreciated and said so. Almost nobody is all  bad 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, mudgirl said:

Okay, I'm just speaking for myself, then. And I've never blocked anyone. Just because someone posts something I may not like or agree with, that doesn't mean they might not post something helpful or that I do agree with. For instance, Jillin' told me what was eating my furniture when I described what was falling out of it, which I appreciated and said so. Almost nobody is all  bad 😉

Thanks for your reply, I was trying not to be TOO critical.   🙂

• Like 2