Chapala.com Webboard

Mattresses - has anyone heard of Limmcort mattresses?

donnazor

Shopping for a mattress (queen) and have seen some at Furniture 4 Less (near Sunrise) called LIMMCORT, but can find NO information on line about the brand. Also considering a “Wendy” mattress. Experience and/or opinions welcome. This is a far more complicated process than I’d imagined! Thanks.

Oscar and Jorge at Furniture 4 less are wonderful to deal with. But I couldn't find out much about the brand of matrresses they carry. So I had them make only the matress platform for me. That went well.

Then I picked out a queen size Sealy mattress from Costco online and gave Lakeside Shopping Services the item info. Lakeside Shopping ordered and delivered it to me, for a delivery fee. Google Lakeside Shopping Services for contact info. They say they're taking a break Jan 4-10.

Lexy

On 12/30/2020 at 8:01 PM, donnazor said:

Shopping for a mattress (queen) and have seen some at Furniture 4 Less (near Sunrise) called LIMMCORT, but can find NO information on line about the brand. Also considering a “Wendy” mattress. Experience and/or opinions welcome. This is a far more complicated process than I’d imagined! Thanks.

Well I'll be damned. Was making the bed yesterday and found out our mattress was Limmcort!. Bought it from Furniture for Less. We've only had it two months so can’t comment on its quality (so far so good - we did buy a foam topper), but do recommend Furniture for Less. We had a problem with the first mattress we bought and they jumped in and quickly solved it. (Turns out most mattresses will eventually collapse if you weigh more than 250lbs.) I was really impressed with their customer service. Prices weren’t bad either.