Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

Residency concierge to border town

Recommended Posts

I do not know if this is true or not, but I was told recently that there is a service (presumably offered by a local lawyer) that takes a group of foreigners up to the Laredo consulate and assists them in getting the paperwork rolling on temporary and permanent resident visas.

Since I had no luck getting the process started while back in the states in October/November (closest consulate appeared to be closed), I am interested in knowing if the above described service is actually available, and who orchestrates it, contact info, etc...

Thanks in advance.


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doubtful that that service exists. 

Why not contact the consulate in Laredo and find out what you need, when you can have an appointment, what forms you can fill out in advance, etc.  


(956) 723-0990



Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...