Chapala.com Webboard

Dark hersey chocolate

cedros

On 12/15/2020 at 6:36 PM, cedros said:

Thanks

I went to Rony's house today and bought some. I will find out Xmas day how it is. It has very nice Xmas packaging

2 hours ago, jrod said:

Yes, I saw that yesterday. He did have, though, by the register. Chuy will also order items for you and he delivers, as well.

Chuy said definitely no today.

Just now, cedros said:

Chuy said definitely no.

I'll ask him when I'm in. I'm positive he had last weekend (maybe without nuts). I remember looking at the bars, but since I'm allergic to something in Hershey's, I put it back. If I see it anywhere, I'll let you know.

I did find it on mercado libre: the giant-size bar, dark chocolate with almonds.

https://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-813863103-hersheys-special-dark-almonds-giant-_JM#position=26&type=item&tracking_id=70ed0f3f-b07e-4bbf-adec-875860898357

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jrod said:

I'll ask him when I'm in. I'm positive he had last weekend (maybe without nuts). I remember looking at the bars, but since I'm allergic to something in Hershey's, I put it back. If I see it anywhere, I'll let you know.

I did find it on mercado libre: the giant-size bar, dark chocolate with almonds.

https://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-813863103-hersheys-special-dark-almonds-giant-_JM#position=26&type=item&tracking_id=70ed0f3f-b07e-4bbf-adec-875860898357

That is exactly what I need. My neighbour seems to want evertyhing like it was back in the US. 

On 12/15/2020 at 12:05 PM, bournemouth said:

Superlake has packages of small bars of Hershey's dark chocolate with almonds.  I was there this morning.  They are on the candy aisle, not by the checkouts.

The almonds aren't whole

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, slainte39 said:

HOW AWFUL !!!

I agree. He is in a wheelchair and never gets out so I want to get him exactly what he likes. If it was for myself I would not be so fussy. He is old and has had a spoiled life.

• Like 2