Chapala.com Webboard

update SAT Imaging

CHILLIN

The other post on a bad experience at San Antonio Hospital was closed. It is important that I update this. My Urologist explained that bleeding was caused by trying to push the dye injection catheter through a tight section of scar tissue. Yesterday, I had contrast dye CT scan by the same Radiologist. Professional all the way, including the detailed report. Little over 5,000 pesos.

Highly recommended. Hope this Radiologist stays on. He only speaks Spanish

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, CHILLIN said:

This guy made a mistake, but if he spoke English, he probably would have warned me that this might happen. To not be alarmed if it did. There is no way he could known about the blockage until after the x-rays.

THIS is why you don't malign doctors (or anyone) on a public forum when you don't have all the facts.  I hope your baby 🥕 falls off. 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Upfront said:

you could have left your second statement out and we still would have gotten your point. but no. you had to take it one step further. when he first posted about this i was glad to know. and he got stepped on all over there. what a bored.

there have been an abundance of bad repots about this hospitl

Do you have to put your 2 pesos in about everything here? No spell check and how about caps at the beginning of a sentence?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Upfront said:

how bout you respect my gawdawful arthrits and quit biching and moaning every time i post something. talke about NOT HELPING

you peopole and your effete snobbery is mind boggling. stick to the topic

Arthritis does not effect you using spell check (in fact it helps) or knowing simple grammar; nor does it force you to have to opine (or bitch) to each and every post here.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I am very happy going there as an outpatient to see my GP, Dr. Garcia. I haven't had to stay in a hospital since I had my appendix out maybe 40 or 50 years ago, up north. So I do not know anything about their hospital. I think it only has ten beds. Please correct me on the # of beds, if I am wrong.

11 minutes ago, Upfront said:

you did not even deserve the explanatin i alreadygave you. and you obviously dont know what the word GRAMMAR means because you just used it incorrectly. and look whos talking about opining and bitching. i keep trying to bring it back on topic and you keep f**ing it up.

based on what i have read on this bored about this hospital i would not recommend it to anybody. change of heart or not

Just check your the first sentence of your retort "you did not even deserve the explanatin i alreadygave you." Do I even have to say more...PLEASE!!!

12 minutes ago, johanson said:

I am very happy going there as an outpatient to see my GP, Dr. Garcia. I haven't had to stay in a hospital since I had my appendix out maybe 40 or 50 years ago, up north. So I do not know anything about their hospital. I think it only has ten beds. Please correct me on the # of beds, if I am wrong.

How many beds do you need?  😃

Yes, it is a fine hospital for our area and I know many friends and family that have used it, liked it, so the negativity is wasted on me.

38 minutes ago, Upfront said:

no i hardly think so. i thought you were a decent guy. you have become like all the rest of the haters. good luck wtih that

Haha!  Easy explanation for that....you just bring out the worst in some people, but I´m sure your time spent on self-examination doesn´t amount to much. 

It´s comforting to know you had a high opinion of me once but alas, times change. Hang in there as the whole world is out of step with your cadence but you never know, we might get back on track again. I know I can see my faults, the question is, can you see yours?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1