Chapala.com Webboard

Stimulus check(s)???

CBGUY

Fedex ,today,  asked me if they were checks in the enveloppe, they asked me how much money was involved, they wrote it down but did not charge anything to send the package except for the regular 900 something  for the fedex enveloppe. My checks were for more than that as I also received by tax refund... the 30% the IRS withdraws from foreigners...

On 12/9/2020 at 9:01 AM, daisy2013 said:

If you still have an account in the USA , edeposit works great. Shows up immediately and available for you to use. 

I have a B of America account, but don't have a smart phone on which to put their mobile banking app. I'd appreciate hearing about a phone/plan that works with this type of e-deposit...Perhaps through Amazon Mexico or other online store, or through Telcel (where their employee was unsure I could download the app on the phone they were selling)? Gracias!

Thanks, Gal...So now the question is: if I can download BofA mobile app to a smartphone, say, bought at TelCel, will our VPN allow me to deposit using that app?  Pretty sure I can download mobile app to a tablet--but the iOS I have on mine is too old--and maybe that would work better. Hmmm...BTW and off topic-Is the main diff between a tablet and smartphone that you can make calls on the latter? 

1 hour ago, tombo said:

Thanks, Gal...So now the question is: if I can download BofA mobile app to a smartphone, say, bought at TelCel, will our VPN allow me to deposit using that app?  Pretty sure I can download mobile app to a tablet--but the iOS I have on mine is too old--and maybe that would work better. Hmmm...BTW and off topic-Is the main diff between a tablet and smartphone that you can make calls on the latter? 

it works fine with BOA.  I do not remember if I used my vpn but probably did.

• Like 1