Chapala.com Webboard

Another bad experience

CHILLIN

1 hour ago, Upfront said:

good. by taking your anger out on MEmaybe you will AS A GROUP leave everyone ELSE alone. NO ONE deserves the crap you collectively spew. for far too long each of you above has been far more nasty than I

I sincerely hope that you get help. Maybe family or friends can stage an intervention to get you that. 

1 hour ago, Upfront said:

good. by taking your anger out on MEmaybe you will AS A GROUP leave everyone ELSE alone. NO ONE deserves the crap you collectively spew. for far too long each of you above has been far more nasty than I

My, my, what bitterness you spew.  Maybe it´s just something that comes along with old age for some one like you..  You probably used to be "very smart"?

Oh, I´m sorry to plagiarize your insults to me, but I certainly couldn´t come up with ones that are any better.

¡ Muchas Gracias, Amigo/a !

3 minutes ago, Upfront said:

"sincerly". what you really hope is you dont get caught up in another lie. "vaccine in a couple of weeks" everybody. only one other person every said that. and he just lost the election

Calm down...check you blood pressure!!!  You need to get out of your Armageddon mood.

25 minutes ago, Upfront said:

"sincerly". what you really hope is you dont get caught up in another lie. "vaccine in a couple of weeks" everybody. only one other person every said that. and he just lost the election

In fact vaccine available in a couple of days...and yes, these companies were in fact "stockpiling", as any good business would under these conditions and told by their "experts" that according to the test results it would be approved by the feds. Free enterprise and capitalism wins again!!! Thank God for this "other person" who just lost the election put this on the fact track and funded it to get it in peoples arms so soon. Lets get real here!!!      

• Haha 1