Chapala.com Webboard

Another bad experience

CHILLIN

I had another bad, and dangerous, experience at San Antonio Hospital. This is the third time. I went for a cystography, they basically inject flouroscopic dye into.your bladder through your uretha, and take xrays at various angle. Well there was one radiologist, another new one. To shorten the ordeal, he inserted the catheter, but this time, it hurt a lot. He somehow broke a blood vessel or the wall of the uretha. He got his images but when he removed the catheter, there was a slow fountain of blood everywhere. I almost fell off the table as I was getting off because it was so slippery with blood.He told me to walk to the.washroom. Againwith.bare feet walking on slippery blood. Luckily, I am of Canadian origin, and we have a born gene to walk on ice 😁. Unfortunaly, and not my intention I.made a real mess in the washroom. Dexter the blood spatter expert and serial killer would have been proud. I figure.I lost about .5 liters of blood before the.bleeding.slowed down. I am not on any.blood thinners. Mx Chillin, with many years experience in health care remarked that they should not have released me, that I should have been held in observation, possibly overnight. Seeing all the construction short cuts they made.in this building, I know these cheap old buzzards, would  expect me to pay full retail.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

38 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

This just reinforces my belief we should go into GDL for serious procedures like that one.

They botched a rather simple procedure. Even for that I would have chosen Guad. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mudgirl said:

If you already had 2 bad experiences there, why did you go there again? I could see giving a place a second chance, but a third?

I don't mind. I wanted expedience. I have developed this condition called pneumaria. Air in your bladder which is eliminated when you urininate. My penis becomes a higher pitch flatulist instrument compared to the master flatulist Le Petomane. So for now, it is a super power I cannot control. Likely to be highly embarrassing in public washroom situations. It is not causing any pain, but this may be the cause of untreatable e. coli infections. This is a very uncommon condition, doctors here have never heard of it. I don't even know who will be handling my case, at this point. Probably a Surgical Gasterenterologist. I have great faith in Dr. Daniel Briseno, but I do not believe he is a surgeon.

https://www.wired.com/2007/03/le-ptomane-the-/

4 hours ago, HoneyBee said:

CHILLIN, you could start a pissing match.. (sorry, this comment was just to hard to resist based on your medical condition ☺️)

Yeah great, everbody laughing at my gaseous penis, just what my limbido needs right now.

Sorry folks, this is the way I retreat in challenging life/death situtations. Should have been a medico - they have a similar sense of humor. At Occidentale hospital, along with few careaides, have our own fanclub. Sort of like a.Mexican Scrubs.

A weak one, just wrote. When Chillin uses a condom for sex, he has enough.air and rubber to make 2 more balloon poodles.

• Haha 1

I don't think it's fair to unequivocally blame medical personnel when things go wrong, and especially not in a public setting. 

Doctors and medical technicians aren't miracle workers or magicians.  Sometimes things go wrong because of the patient's condition, in your case perhaps faulty plumbing. 

It's entirely possible you would have had the same outcome no matter where your test was done. 

• Like 5

Bisbee girl, I could go along with your theory, except that I have had two laser kidney stone blaster cameras, each side, and also a grabber camera to remove a purposely left stent. No problems.

Any potential members for a Whistling Willy and his Allstars Lakeside blues band? Great for fundraisers because everybody clears the room before or during the solo.

If I were to write of what hubby went through in 19 months of attempting to receive help from SAH (and which took exactly 5 minutes for a doc up north to diagnose and a half a day of tests to confirm), you would think I was making it up, exaggerating, or had some sort of agenda. It's none of these. For obvious reasons, I'll simply say that we choose to obtain medical care elsewhere. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Upfront said:

i will leave you alone when you stop being such a nasty know it all. i only comment on people who deserve to be taken down a notch

So you, on your moral high-ground, decide who "deserves to be taken down a notch". Yet you consider others to be know-it-alls. That's hilarious.

There was nothing at all nasty about my question to the OP here. I was curious as to why he would go back a third time to the same place he had 2 previous bad experiences. He answered that and didn't appear to be offended by the question. So why were you? Just have to insert yourself everywhere as the arbiter of everyone's posts? You must be incredibly bored.

In spite of your daily posts here, I have yet to see you contribute any useful information whatsoever.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mudgirl said:

So you, on your moral high-ground, decide who "deserves to be taken down a notch". Yet you consider others to be know-it-alls. That's hilarious.

There was nothing at all nasty about my question to the OP here. I was curious as to why he would go back a third time to the same place he had 2 previous bad experiences. He answered that and didn't appear to be offended by the question. So why were you? Just have to insert yourself everywhere as the arbiter of everyone's posts? You must be incredibly bored.

In spite of your daily posts here, I have yet to see you contribute any useful information whatsoever.

Don´t think you are being singled out.  I have been hauled in to face the "judge" in this particular court. Everyone is guilty until proven innocent.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Upfront said:

talk about not posting anyuseful information. let me repeat your OWN post back to you If you already had 2 bad experiences there, why did you go there again? I could see giving a place a second chance, but a third?   this is helpful how. how bloody rude

you may continue to blow your hot air for as long as you wish. you are fooling no one. on this topic i am done with you

but watch out. there are lots of other topics where you keep putting your foot in your mouth

You 2 ought to get a room somewhere...and don't forget to wear a mask!!!

19 minutes ago, Upfront said:

spoken like someone on trumps team. trying to reverse the truth. you prove YOURSELF guilty every time you try to defend youself. its sad.

i have never been to the sah. based on chillins reports i will never go

Would you please repeat that!   I don´t think everyone heard you.  😀 (youself)

You are beginning to write and sound more like "bennie" all the time.

18 hours ago, Upfront said:

i will leave you alone when you stop being such a nasty know it all. i only comment on people who deserve to be taken down a notch and have a regular habit of screwing up a perfectly decent thread. you are absolutely one of the worst offender. talk about trolling.

by the way your understanding of "lack of self awareness" is in itself astounding. please learn to write meaningful phrases instead of halfassed psychobabble.

I've lived here over 20 years and still don't know most of the posters personally,but this is one guy I hope never to have anything to do with. Why is it people claim that they are upfront and honest when they just plain rude and crude?  This board is composed of a community and we are all trying to support one another, share information and sometimes bring a little levity to our experiences.  Every post by this guy is confrontational. He obviously thinks he is of superior mental and moral character and wants to cudgel us with his wisdom. Although I notice he never seems to have anything to offer but negativity. I'm not a fan of banning, but some people should not be encouraged by people engaging with them. He seems to thrive on his guardian-against-BS role which is anything that doesn't fit his narrow view. I especially don't like it when he goes after long time valuable posters for some persieved slight.  It is funny for him to write about self awareness when he has none..."Those that know don't say and those who say don't know."

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

This Board has a nice feature.... one can easily block seeing the Posts of anyone they choose, anyone whose views or disposition are not to one's liking. If no one 'reads or reacts' to this kind of posting behavior, the behavior will fade away.   

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, slainte39 said:

Would you please repeat that!   I don´t think everyone heard you.  😀 (youself)

You are beginning to write and sound more like "bennie" all the time.

I've been thinking the same thing [bennie of many handles] who is actually a female living in la Floresta who goes by the first name of Susan[?],I've been told by someone who claims to have met her.

pedro kertesz