Chapala.com Webboard

Ordering Electronics From Amazon Mexico Importacion?

FrankyOP

FrankyOP -- Please resist the urge, if you can find it in your heart, to change your shipping address after you put something in your Amazon shopping cart.  Simply change your address before you begin shopping (Amazon USA and Amazon Mexico alike).  This simple step will make your life so much easier, if that is what you wish to achieve.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Brian Dalziel said:

FrankyOP -- Please resist the urge, if you can find it in your heart, to change your shipping address after you put something in your Amazon shopping cart.  Simply change your address before you begin shopping (Amazon USA and Amazon Mexico alike).  This simple step will make your life so much easier, if that is what you wish to achieve.

Hi there.  Well my default address on file in amazon mexico is the Mexican address.  The default address on file on the US address is the US address.  Reason because i basically am half the year in the US and the other half the year in Mexico etc.  

But what you are saying, that isn't going to change anything though right if i want to buy that monitor on amazon us site and ship it to mexico?  I will look at it but i always thought it didn't matter what your address is on file.. you could always change it when at the payment page etc... isn't that the exact same thing still?  

4 hours ago, RVGRINGO said:

The poor writing skills, and atrocious grammar, may be an indication of the reasons for such a high level of confusion. 

Some just never learn much if they cannot understand what they read.

Thank you, RV. 

I am considerably younger than the average person posting on this board, and I am always amazed at the poor quality of the writing here. For a generation brought up before the "decline" of the educational system, there sure are a lot of very sloppy communicators posting on this site. 

I suppose I shouldn't have let my expectations get too high. 

Let the "downvotes" commence. 😜

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Thank you, RV. 

I am considerably younger than the average person posting on this board, and I am always amazed at the poor quality of the writing here. For a generation brought up before the "decline" of the educational system, there sure are a lot of very sloppy communicators posting on this site. 

I suppose I shouldn't have let my expectations get too high. 

Let the "downvotes" commence. 😜

You have an interesting, princely hobby! Kudos!

• Thanks 1