Chapala.com Webboard

Contact new medical supply outlet

Karina G

Does anyone have a number or know how to find a contact number for the new medical supply place beside San Antonio Hospital? Also, is there a medical supply outlet at Lakeside that delivers? If so, I'd love to have their number too. When you're sick it's not exactly easy to get out and track down the things you need...

Give Lydia a call at the Lakeside Medical Centre. She delivered an oxygen concentrator when we needed one... rental. I have a cell phone number for her but don't know if it's current.......333-156-9080. She has most medical equipment available and can even provide nurses if needed. One stop shopping. Suerte!

I don' t know the name of it, but there should be lots of easy parking. I know Alma works there, she is the eldest daughter of Lety, Office Manager at Quality Care. She would of course know. Today, Tues., she is working at the old location. 332 785 0259. Give her a call. From the outside, it looks like a well stocked business.

11 hours ago, Karina G said:

Does anyone have a number or know how to find a contact number for the new medical supply place beside San Antonio Hospital? Also, is there a medical supply outlet at Lakeside that delivers? If so, I'd love to have their number too. When you're sick it's not exactly easy to get out and track down the things you need...

Are you asking about the local a half block west of SA Hospital, next to Farmacia Maskaras?  If so, that is also owned and operated by Lydia whose other store is in Ajijic, on the Carretera, near Aquiles Serdan.