Chapala.com Webboard

Convince the Better Half

Ray Parker

7 minutes ago, lakeside7 said:

I would say he's not the nail on the head

Lakeside is just a "Provisional" ghetto made up mainly of foreigners looking for cheap living whilst enjoying being large fish in a small pond , and if they were living in a "sophisticated" city would be mere minions in a large lake

I am an Obergalennzfelter and living in Chapala. So there.Speaking about yourself are you?.-SNORK!

5 minutes ago, AngusMactavish said:

You are an :() smoker with self induced COPD you want pity for.

And how is deflection working for you senor stable genius? Your disorders are coming to the forefront but heh, wadever floats yer boat. I have never asked for pity for anything., I laugh in the face of adversity and pity deranged people even if they self induced their own derangement.

15 hours ago, lakeside7 said:

I would say he's not the nail on the head

Lakeside is just a "Provisional" ghetto made up mainly of foreigners looking for cheap living whilst enjoying being large fish in a small pond , and if they were living in a "sophisticated" city would be mere minions in a large lake

Thats ok I think you are a jerk also since you like to insult all of us.   Moderator.