Chapala.com Webboard

Need Dependable Drinking Water Delivery

mexijims1

Hi:

For about the past 3 months, my drinking water delivery man has been very erratic. Have used him for 5 years and just getting worse by the month.  I am tired of all these excuses and almost having to beg him to come.

I always give about a 15 % tip and would prefer Katya delivery if possible. 

Appreciate any recommendations.   Thank you.

We have been buying from Katya. We contact the delivery driver Sal(vador) direct to his cellphone 331 071 7007. Very dependable and good tasting water. We usually buy 4 garrafones at a time, and sometimes he stops by while on other deliveries when he thinks we might be running low. He has a strange answering message on his cell, but he always calls back right away. A real upbeat sort of guy who works very hard. Wears a mask and distances.

6 hours ago, mexijims1 said:

Hi:

For about the past 3 months, my drinking water delivery man has been very erratic. Have used him for 5 years and just getting worse by the month.  I am tired of all these excuses and almost having to beg him to come.

I always give about a 15 % tip and would prefer Katya delivery if possible. 

Appreciate any recommendations.   Thank you.

Its amazing how the "Fashion" has changed from the must have because they have the best "Quality" water..to who has the "Lower Cost" water. These new guys on the block  have been able to make inroads because the cost of the established companies allowed entrepreneurs to provide "Quality" water at lower prices and most are doing a super reliable job

Sad that after all these many years Mexico is still in the dark ages when it comes to providing an essential commodity via your tap.......much the same for the Gasliqudio still being delivered by tank guys. Maybe there are places in Mexico that have moved forward into the 21st century? (and I am sure I will hear from you shortly)

16 hours ago, Al Berca said:

Aguagente. Download free app for complete information. I have had mine for 3 years and wouldn’t be without it.

Second that motion.  We have it in our students' apartment in GDL.  Flawless service and great quality water.  Adds very little to the electric bill.

On 11/28/2020 at 11:27 AM, CHILLIN said:

We have been buying from Katya. We contact the delivery driver Sal(vador) direct to his cellphone 331 071 7007. Very dependable and good tasting water. We usually buy 4 garrafones at a time, and sometimes he stops by while on other deliveries when he thinks we might be running low. He has a strange answering message on his cell, but he always calls back right away. A real upbeat sort of guy who works very hard. Wears a mask and distances.

I'll second this, been buying from Salvador also.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ragtopman said:

I'll second this, been buying from Salvador also.

If you know him well he goes by "Chava" which is the nick name for "Salvador". He delivers on time and takes two garrafons directly into our kitchen picking up the empties and placing one of the full ones in our wire holder.

Salvador and his brother Emetario (who we use) are both great guys. BUT they deliver in Chapala east - Brisias, Haciendas, Chapala, Riberas, Marisol and maybe SAT. Any further west and the time and gas make the trip unprofitable. I expect someone here uses on of the several Katya water guys who service Ajijic and further west.  Please consider leaving their contact information.

7 minutes ago, MtnMama said:

Salvador and his brother Emetario (who we use) are both great guys. BUT they deliver in Chapala east - Brisias, Haciendas, Chapala, Riberas, Marisol and maybe SAT. Any further west and the time and gas make the trip unprofitable. I expect someone here uses on of the several Katya water guys who service Ajijic and further west.  Please consider leaving their contact information.

Ragtop man quoted from chillin, gave you Chava's/Salvador's of Katya, cell #. in  a post above. Not your Salvador and bro.