Chapala.com Webboard

Ativan

cedros

I have been told that controlled drugs cannot be prescribed by every doctor here.  That they need a special license.  Also been told that Dr. Lastra in Ajijic (on Constitucion) has the proper credentials.  I don't know any of this as fact, others may have more info.  

44 minutes ago, AngusMactavish said:

I wouldn't do that for my mother. It must be illegal to do so in both countries.

I probably have to give it to somone who is going to British Columbia and that perosn could put it in the postal service there.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, AngusMactavish said:

Passing the crime, eh. Make sure you tell them they are transporting a controlled drug for someone else.

Silly

49 minutes ago, mhn237 said:

To avoid all this rigamarole, why doesn't your sister get the Ativan in Canada.   With a doctor's prescription, not a problem, and not very expensive.   Be advised it is quite expensive to buy in Mexico!!

This is what she says "I am sick of begging these frigging doctors for some as I have severe anxiety!! What do you thiink?"

1 minute ago, cedros said:

This is what she says "I am sick of begging these frigging doctors for some as I have severe anxiety!! What do you thiink?"

I think you should suggest another doctor. There is a reason that Atavan is controlled.

2 hours ago, cedros said:

Maybe she should explore ways to mitigate her anxiety, like yoga, diet change, more physical activity, vitamins and minerals, herbal remedies. Perhaps she has already. But Atavan is quite addictive and maybe the doctors in Canada know something about her that you don't.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, AngusMactavish said:

I wouldn't do that for my mother. It must be illegal to do so in both countries.

The drug is legal in both countries and people send such drugs through the mail.

13 hours ago, CHILLIN said:

Ativan is, or can be, an addictive drug. That is why it is controlled. Don't be The Pusher Man. Maybe she should try medical cannabis. Has helped a lot of people.

She has tried that

I was going to suggest that Alpha1 however it's going to be hard for me to recommend a company in Canada. I'm hoping others can make some recommendations. I know, for example, that NuLeaf cannot ship to Canada and they are always my recommendation. Regulations. Anyone know of a reputable CBD company in Canada that is third party tested?

• Like 1