Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, luvsdawgs said:

The N95 are only available to the Medical profession. It has nothing to do with country of manufacture. The Chinese have manufactured substandard KN95 masks but are not the only ones who make them. Lesson here is do not buy Chinese and that goes for anything.

I am sure you can buy fake N95 masks also.   You can't avoid Chinese stuff its impossible.  Its in every piece of electronics even the made in USA stuff. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, luvsdawgs said:

The N95 are only available to the Medical profession. It has nothing to do with country of manufacture. The Chinese have manufactured substandard KN95 masks but are not the only ones who make them. Lesson here is do not buy Chinese and that goes for anything.

Here we go again-eh! A list of countries that only made crappy everything certain people thought that "that goes for anything" as you say,lovesdawgs. in order of dissing from first to present. Japan,Korea,Tiawan.Interesting that they are all oriental countries-eh!. I suggest that you throw away almost everything you've got,lovesdawgs, because everything in your household at present consists of a whole Chinese thing or parts in all the rest of what you think has nothing Chinese in it/them. I could fill several pages of things to avoid that horrible Chinese stough. Sell your car too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, luvsdawgs said:

The N95 are only available to the Medical profession. It has nothing to do with country of manufacture. The Chinese have manufactured substandard KN95 masks but are not the only ones who make them. Lesson here is do not buy Chinese and that goes for anything.

Don't think so as I have four N95 masks I bought at Truper hardware store.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dan Hodge said:

Yes, all causes.

After searching for conformation, I could not find a source saying that. Including the John Hopkins site. Can you post a link please?

 

I did find many recent sources quoting them saying this:

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/confirmed-us-death-toll-coronavirus-tops-250000-highest-74286690

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Whipstock said:

After searching for conformation, I could not find a source saying that. Including the John Hopkins site. Can you post a link please?

 

I did find many recent sources quoting them saying this:

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/confirmed-us-death-toll-coronavirus-tops-250000-highest-74286690

Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19 (cdc.gov)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dan Hodge said:

Thank you. There appears to have been some misinterpretation with that CDC report according to John Hopkins.

Epidemiologist Justin Lessler unpacks a recent CDC report on comorbidities and coronavirus deaths that is being misinterpreted on social media

https://hub.jhu.edu/2020/09/01/comorbidities-and-coronavirus-deaths-cdc/

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, happyjillin said:

Here we go again-eh! A list of countries that only made crappy everything certain people thought that "that goes for anything" as you say,lovesdawgs. in order of dissing from first to present. Japan,Korea,Tiawan.Interesting that they are all oriental countries-eh!. I suggest that you throw away almost everything you've got,lovesdawgs, because everything in your household at present consists of a whole Chinese thing or parts in all the rest of what you think has nothing Chinese in it/them. I could fill several pages of things to avoid that horrible Chinese stough. Sell your car too.

WHAAAAAT!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

IMO, anyone who professes that they "won't buy anything made in China" is either 'going political' or just has not really looked at or understand what that really means. Many, many consumer goods are either totally made or have significant component makeup from China. 

I understand that about 70% of goods sold at Walmart are manufactured in China; 45% of goods sold on Amazon are Chinese produced.  And about 27% of all goods purchased in the US are made in China. 

So aside from automobiles, most farm goods, most televisions and a few more categories that I'm not aware of, we in the US just can't get through the day without purchasing from China.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2020 at 11:00 AM, happyjillin said:

Here we go again-eh! A list of countries that only made crappy everything certain people thought that "that goes for anything" as you say,lovesdawgs. in order of dissing from frfirst to present. Japan,Korea,Tiawan.Interesting that they are all oriental countries-eh!. I suggest that you throw away almost everything you've got,lovesdawgs, because everything in your household at present consists of a whole Chinese thing or parts in all the rest of what you think has nothing Chinese in it/them. I could fill several pages of things to avoid that horrible Chinese stough. Sell your car too.

Hahaha, most of what I own is old, pre China items! It is also pre Japanese, although I did buy some from Japan in the 60's. I am down sizing and do not buy much at all, I am not the one the advertisers are aiming at. LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2020 at 1:15 PM, Jim Bowie said:

Since wearing a mask offers a lot less protection for the wearer than the other people, therein lies the major reason many don't wear. Love thy neighbor is greatly missing with many.

 

Not true.      It gives a lot of protection to both when properly used.      Wisconsin testing center has detailed proof.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kiko said:

Good link.    In Wisconsin, one of the testing center chiefs told the media, they have tested hundreds of thousands of people.     

This means they know that his staff have been in close and repeated contact with several tens of thousands of positive individuals.   

How many of the staff testers have gotten Covid?   "0" ......due to proper precautions and PPE.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...