Chapala.com Webboard

Will you offer your experience on a great Gardner to hire in Chula Vista Norte please?

Jack1974

Hello folks, we just moved into our new home this week and need a Gardner who can maintain a  Yard with a sprinkler system and hopefully would know some English.

i just received a quote from a man for 900 pesos per week to come 2 times a week for 2 hours.  He said it would be 2 guys, the other being his son.

our yard is not huge, perhaps 300 meters.  I am grateful for any names and contact information you may have.

very respectfully,

‘Jack 

I pay my gardener/pool man by the month. He comes 2 times a week with 1 ,2, or 3 helpers and works until the job is done. 

I don't pay anywhere near the amount your real estate agent (doubtful they are a realtor *) stated.

In order to become a Realtor—a licensed agent with the ability to use that widely respected title—an agent needs to be a member of the National Association of Realtors®.

As a member, a person subscribes to the standards of the association and its code of ethics.

• Thanks 1

Actually nothing wrong using the term realtor here. As far as rates go, you will probably get as many suggestions as there are people. Mine is $200 for 4 hours once weekly. I believe that is average and fair. On the other hand, he is basically pruning and watering; he doesn't know much about plants or species and he doesn't weed. He is just a trabajadora.

1 hour ago, AndyPanda said:

Actually nothing wrong using the term realtor here. 

You are correct, that realtor business is a US rule, nothing to do with Mexico, and besides, it´s not a Spanish word.  All tissue paper for noses is not kleenex, but they called that anyway.

Agente de bienes raíces; Agente o corredor inmobilario