Chapala.com Webboard

Blood pressure monitor

cedros

https://www.costco.com.mx/Salud-y-Belleza/Salud-y-Cuidado-en-Casa/Monitores-de-Salud/Microlife-medidor-de-presion-arterial-y-pulso-BP3MS1-4K/p/629854

11030433890334.jpg

Only use upper arm (not wrist) units and ones that monitor Atrial fibrillation to monitor heart irregularities.

On this occasion they present the BP3MS1-4K blood pressure and pulse monitor, a useful medical accessory that helps detect hypertension and atrial fibrillation (prevents strokes), risk factors to trigger a stroke in people. It is the only equipment in Mexico that has the Microlife patent for the timely detection of atrial fibrillation (stroke), through simple measurements of blood pressure.

In the event that atrial fibrillation is detected, the AFIB indicator will be activated by blinking to receive the indicated treatment by the doctor or offer the user an effective way of taking care of their health.

25 minutes ago, Alpha1 said:

https://www.costco.com.mx/Salud-y-Belleza/Salud-y-Cuidado-en-Casa/Monitores-de-Salud/Microlife-medidor-de-presion-arterial-y-pulso-BP3MS1-4K/p/629854

11030433890334.jpg

Only use upper arm (not wrist) units and ones that monitor Atrial fibrillation to monitor heart irregularities.

On this occasion they present the BP3MS1-4K blood pressure and pulse monitor, a useful medical accessory that helps detect hypertension and atrial fibrillation (prevents strokes), risk factors to trigger a stroke in people. It is the only equipment in Mexico that has the Microlife patent for the timely detection of atrial fibrillation (stroke), through simple measurements of blood pressure.

In the event that atrial fibrillation is detected, the AFIB indicator will be activated by blinking to receive the indicated treatment by the doctor or offer the user an effective way of taking care of their health.

Sorry but any bp monitor will indicate if you have AF. If yer readings go way high is all you need to know. Last time I  had an episode my reading was way high at about 11pm and I felt strange first so I called my Cardiologist who told me I was AFing and get to the SAH right away.

45 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

Sorry but any bp monitor will indicate if you have AF. If yer readings go way high is all you need to know. Last time I  had an episode my reading was way high at about 11pm and I felt strange first so I called my Cardiologist who told me I was AFing and get to the SAH right away.

Not all, check it out. AF detection monitors:

https://www.microlife.com/technologies/blood-pressure/afib-technology#:~:text=Microlife blood pressure monitors with,the AFIB symbol is displayed.

1 hour ago, Alpha1 said:

11030433890334.jpg

What a load of BS....  Most of not all BP monitors will alert you to an abnormal reading.  My Omron will beep and flash if the BP reading is dangerously high.. or if any other of the functions that it monitors is out of the normal range.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Alpha1 said:

So my doctor was wrong after telling him my reading on my Citizen wrist monitor? Give your head a shake!

This Oura ring seems to be the hot tech health gadget this year and next. Thinking of getting one because I have never owned, or been able to wear a ring because of my work. Pretty amazing.

Ouraring.com. also sold be Amazon MX.

Here is a review on Wirecutter. This device is made in Finland.

https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/oura-ring-sleep-tracker/

I got an Omron brand one from Guadalajara Farmacia. It seems like a good one. I will have to compare it's readings with my old doctor's one.