Chapala.com Webboard

Posting on behalf of happyjillin...

Ferret

Yes, the Albertan gene pool for males is extremely depleted. Too much inbreeding and petroleum fumes they say. Alberta has to bring in virile males from all over Canada and beyond. Tragic, really.

Maybe they need some Hondurans, they seem to be pretty clever at producing the wee ones.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CHILLIN said:

I would think that Maestro Don Pedro Happyjillin, based on his curious name selection, is referring to that Albertan baked good specialty, popular with housewives there, dill dough.

Curious name selection? You are the master of that aintcha Chillin aka randy from trailer park boys that you posted about your wife calling you that which is not a pleasant picture and aka gary sculptari. By the way your chillin handle was my inspiration for selecting my handle here but unlike you I have no shame in posting my real name. Can I post randy's foto so others can see who your wife claims you resemble. -SNORK!

pedro kertesz

1 hour ago, CHILLIN said:

Yes, the Albertan gene pool for males is extremely depleted. Too much inbreeding and petroleum fumes they say. Alberta has to bring in virile males from all over Canada and beyond. Tragic, really.

Maybe they need some Hondurans, they seem to be pretty clever at producing the wee ones.

Save us from your gene pool por favor. Oh I  forgot you're the one and only-SNORK!

pedro kertesz the European immigrant

joke slime monster.png

Just now, Upfront said:

there is a certain group of web bored nasties who always get together. we can count on it. first happy spoils a thread dedicated to HIMSELF and then mostly lost, unwilling to be outdone, jumps in with a pointles comment. i think goofyhomre is next

You seem to have a somewhat unrealistic perspective of things if you think posting an excellent version of home sweet home to express what I and many others feel about being here or any place that we have put down roots, who aren't predisposed to negativity in their pitiful lives. How did you come to the ridiculous conclusion that this was dedicated to HIMSELF[me]. You and a few other posters in this thread have made the POINTLESS comments. Not mostlylost and ferret did it for me unselfishly because I asked her to since I was not puter savvy enough to do so. Which senselessly barking dog in angus' excellent vid most closely resembles you?-SNORK!

pedro kertesz

8 hours ago, CHILLIN said:

Here is another musical memory for homesick Albertans. The rise of two of Alberta's favorite sons, the Schmenge Brothers. Who can forget their breakthrough hit "Coffee and Cabbage Rolls".

2 Toronto boys. Are you ever going to get your facts straight or is that out of your realm?-SNORK!

pedro kertesz

9 hours ago, AndyPanda said:

Actually, they are from Leutonia. And the third season was filmed in Edmonton.

In the Second City show yes,Leutonia but in real life John Candy and Eugene levy got their start in Toronto with the Second City live improv group. John had a regular table at Koronowsk's[sp?] which was also one of my watering holes in the 70's. My wife #2 was a member of the Second City improv "farm" team out of Edmonton.

6 hours ago, CHILLIN said:

You know I just like to poke the grumpy, old goat with a stick once in a while- right? Rare bass sax and the smallest banjo you have ever seen!

Also on topic. How sweet to be an :(), with French subtitles.

When are you going to learn that the only one you are poking with a stick is you?  Into self inflicted pain are you and again you project because there ain't no grumpy bone in my body-eh! Nice theme song you have for yourself[how sweet it is to be an :()]-SNORK!

47 minutes ago, CHILLIN said:

Well done Pedro! If you have savage breasts, you might want that to get looked at though.😁 

Unlike gringohombre, you are living a life well lived.

Speak for yourself...I happen to have led an extremely well lived life and continue to, hopefully well into the future. Why would you make a comment like that since you have no idea about how I have lived my life?  ¡Adiós!

Back to the original premise of the meaning of the song,HOME SWEET HOME. This is me in my home on an IV started at 9AM and will be on for the next 24 hours and just the first one. A bunch of our 70 YO pipes burst and the whole house has to be done  but no workmen today because of this other thing. Boy do I  like it here anyway because when crap happens one can deal with it if one is so inclined and I am. That's my 24 hr. nurse and my superb doctor setting me up.

IMG_1288.jpg

• Like 1