Chapala.com Webboard

Looking for dog sitter for my 2 well behaved indoor dogs for 2 weeks in December

Hello pet lovers, we have moved here I will be making our first trip back to see relatives in December I have a golden retriever and a yellow lab that are both indoor dogs. Is there a place I could bring them where they would be exercised and staying with me for 2 to 3 weeks during December?Hello pet lovers, we have moved here I will be making our first trip back to see relatives in December I have a golden retriever and a yellow lab that are both indoor dogs. Is there a place I could bring them where they would be exercised and staying with me for 2 to 3 weeks during December?

i am not interested in someone coming to my place, rather hoping to find a mature teen who loves dogs and could care for my dogs at their place. 
if you have any ideas, thank you for sharing.

gratefully, Jack

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe 15 years ago, when I went north for a month, I was able to take my two dogs to a kennel where they were cared for and exercised. Being up north right now, I don't have the contact information. I just remember that it was (perhaps still is) east of Ajijic.  Sorry I can not be more helpful at this time.

These days, when I am away my dogs stay in our home in Ajijic where they are cared for be I there or not.

• Confused 1