Chapala.com Webboard

New Restaurant

mcintlm

Can anyone tell me the name of the new restaurant that opened up where Hole In One was in Riberas de Pilar? We ate there today and it was wonderful. I want to comment on their web page but can't remember the name.

But GreenGo, I paid for my copy. It was part of the newest new Internet Explorer 12.5+ which I downloaded for a small fee up here in Seattle, to replace the old MS EDGE last weak and/or week 

fee or fie Sorry if you do not understand the new spelling concept used on the newest MS software.

Don't you have the newist spellcheck softwair? Does not appear so.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, johanson said:

But GreenGo, I paid for my copy. It was part of the newest new Internet Explorer 12.5+ which I downloaded for a small fee up here in Seattle, to replace the old MS EDGE last weak and/or week 

fee or fie Sorry if you do not understand the new spelling concept used on the newest MS software.

Don't you have the newist spellcheck softwair? Does not appear so.

Am I the only one that see's johanson is joking around.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, johanson said:

I'm sorry folks, like happyjillin suggested, I was just joking. I just can't help it when when the hombre, Greengo (aka gringohombre) makes one of his funnier posts.

You managed to top him!

40 minutes ago, Upfront said:

this from the guy who could not even find janelle's rest. a couple of weeks ago after being provided with a google map and several sets of instructions. sorry, won't be taking your word for anything. there. happy?

Are you alright??? You are repeating your post of yesterday, albeit correcting the spelling but forgetting the cap letters at the beginning of sentences. OK, I will play your game and repeat my first answer "GET A LIFE!!!" What does any of this have to do with the Original Post here??? I just wanted, and got confirmation that this is not a "new" restaurant. I had been there well before the lockdown and in fact had posted a very positive review here. Why can we not stick to the subject of the OP??? 

56 minutes ago, Upfront said:

This from the guy who could not even find janelle's rest. a couple of weeks ago after being provided with a google map and several sets of instructions. Sorry, won't be taking your word for anything. There. Happy?

#3 same post about nothing to do with the OP. I seriously think that you might need mental help. I hope that you have friends who can make an intervention!!!

On 10/24/2020 at 3:53 PM, mcintlm said:

Can anyone tell me the name of the new restaurant that opened up where Hole In One was in Riberas de Pilar? We ate there today and it was wonderful. I want to comment on their web page but can't remember the name.

I am a little confused.  Is this restaurant in Riberas del Pilar or San Antonio.  Don't think I have ever eaten there.

8 hours ago, gringohombre said:

Seriously...please get some mental help!!!

We have been trying to get you mental help, greengohombre, but you keep on refusing to accept help. We are there for you. Please let us help you.

• Sad 2